Saturday, March 24, 2018

24th Mar. Osaka 2 大阪だぞ2

「Osaka 2」

3月24日 大阪だぞ2



 
↑Kaito got a secondhand baby carriage from my aunt’s friend.
  Kaitoマンは伯母の友だちから中古のベビーカーを手に入れました。



↑We walked to Hanazono railway station in the morning. Cherry blossoms in Osaka are at their best now.
  朝、花園駅まで歩いていきました。大阪の桜は満開です。


 
↑We took a train to  
  電車で


 
↑the station near my aunt’s house.
  伯母の最寄り駅まで行きました。



↑Kaito received a lot of toys as usual.
  Kaitoマンはいつも通りたくさんのおもちゃをもらいました。



↑Kaito gave aunt, Keiko, a gift and then
  KaitoマンはKeiko伯母さんに贈り物を渡して、


 
↑clapped his hands himself.
  自分で拍手しました。パチパチ~よくできました。



↑They had a special events, held twice a year, today at the Kamiji shopping district. We were lucky.
  1年に2回やるという特別なイベントが今日神路商店街でありました。運が良かったです。



↑Following that we moved to the restaurant owned by Kaiko’s acquaintance and  
  Keiko伯母さんの知り合いの店へ行き、



 
↑ate traditional Osaka food there.
  大阪の文化を食しました。



↑After that we moved to Tennouji.
  天王寺に行きました。


 
↑I came here at our school trip in September last year.
  去年の9月修学旅行でここに来ました。


↑We enjoyed the Tennouji Zoo.
  天王寺動物園を楽しみました。



↑This black swan came from Nagano.
  この黒鳥は長野城山動物園から来たようです。



 
↑The most attractive animal for Kaito seemed to be...
  Kaitoマンにとって最も魅力的だった動物は・・・



↑pigeon. He ran after them any number of times.
  ハトです・・・。何度も何度も追いかけていました。


 
↑He was tired and fell into a sleep.
  疲れて眠りに落ちました。


 
↑Around 6 PM, we moved to Ishikiri and had a dinner party.
  6時頃、石切へ行き、夕食会をしました。


 
↑Kaito is always at the center of family members.
  Kaitoマンはいつも家族メンバーの中心です。


 
↑Around 10 PM, I visited my favorite thick white noodles restaurant by bicycle.
  10時頃、自転車でお気に入りのうどん屋へ行きました。


 
↑I never visit Osaka without eating the noodles.
  大阪に来た時は、必ずこのうどんを食べます。意地でも食べます


 
↑On the way, I got Doraemon at an amusement park. It cost US$3.
  途中ゲーセンでドラえもんを手に入れました。300円です。


↑I put it beside Kaito when I came back home.
  家に帰って、Kaitoマンのそばに置きました。

No comments:

Post a Comment