Wednesday, May 7, 2025

7th Mar. 2025 Light Dump Truck, Large amount of sawdust, 12 forklift pallets 軽ダンプ・大量の木屑・12枚のパレットだぞ

「Light Dump Truck, Large amount of sawdust, 12 forklift pallets」

5月7日 軽ダンプ・大量の木屑・12枚のパレットだぞ

 

 

 

↑I hit the jackpot right after the day changed.

  日が変わった直後、大当たりを出しました。

 

 

 

↑Around 4 AM, I dried clothes inside then

  4時頃、室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school by light dump truck. Ichina really likes light dump truck maybe because she can ride on the passenger seat and can see scenery well.

  軽ダンプで保育園に行きました。Tina姫は軽ダンプが大好きです。多分助手席に座れるのと、景色が良く見えるからでしょう。

 

 

 

↑I had a meeting about our off-campus activities with the school bus driver.

  スクールバス運転手と校外学習についての打ち合わせをしました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed P.E class and

  体育を楽しみ、

 

 

 

↑completed the assembly chair.

  組み立て式イスを完成させました。

 

 

 

↑In the afternoon, we practiced building fire for off-campus activities.

  午後、校外学習のために、火おこし練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑I brought a large amount of sawdust to my house.

  大量の木屑を持ち帰りました。

 

 

 

↑I went back home around 4 PM because there was a home visit by Kaito’s school teachers.

  Kaitoマン学校の先生の家庭訪問があったので、4時頃帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We bought new shower fixture from Amazon because the former one is too old.

  以前の物が古すぎるので新しいシャワーをアマゾンで買いました。

 

 

 

↑I scattered the saw dust at the smaller swimming pool then

  小さい方のプールに木屑を撒いて、

 

 

 

↑went out to put gas in light dump truck and checked the air pressure of its summer tires.

  軽ダンプに給油するのと、夏タイヤの空気圧チェックのため外出しました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I visited my favorite DIY shop, “PLUS ONE” then bought 4 iron pipes, received 12 forklift pallets for free. I will use them to expand the bigger swimming pool.

  その後、お気に入りのプラスワンに行き、単管パイプ4本を買い、12枚のフォークリフトパレットをタダでもらいました。大きい方のプール拡張に使います。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we ate dinner together,

  それから一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  タブレット(まいぜんシスターズ)を見て、寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment