Friday, May 2, 2025

2nd May. 2025 Home Visit, Swedish Torch 家庭訪問・スウェーデントーチだぞ

「Home Visit, Swedish Torch」

5月2日 家庭訪問・スウェーデントーチだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched passing train “Super Azusa” from the kids’ park,

  キッズパークから通過するスーパーあずさを見て、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑It was home visit today. I visited two student houses. One of their parents bought this coaster last year at the school festival and wants more. I will make it!

  今日は家庭訪問でした。2件廻りました。1件の保護者が去年文化祭でコースターを買い、もっと欲しいそうです。作ります!

 

 

 

↑I bought lunch at HOTMOT then ate it at the parking of D2 DIY shop.

  ほっともっとで昼食を買い、D2(DCM?)の駐車場で食べました。

 

 

 

↑I cut timber and made firewood for an off-campus activity.

  材木を切って、校外学習の薪を作りました。

 

 

 

↑I will make a Swedish torch soon.

  そのうちスウェーデントーチを作ります。

 

 

 

↑After work, I had body maintenance.

  仕事の後、体の調整を行いました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner,

  夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played at a dining kitchen room,

  ダイニングキッチンで遊び、

 

 

 

↑made carbonated drinks until bath time and Ichina touched the Children’s Day Helmet,

  お風呂の時間まで炭酸飲料を作って、Tina姫はこどもの日の兜に触って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment