Friday, May 16, 2025

16th Mar. 2025 Off Campus Activity, Drinking Party 校外学習・飲み会だぞ 

「Off Campus Activity, Drinking Party」

5月16日 校外学習・飲み会だぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, Ichina planted another sweet potato seedlings,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、Tina姫は他のサツマイモの苗を植えて、

 

 

 

↑we ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑saw Tamami and Kaito off, dashed back home,

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、ダッシュで帰り、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We had an off-campus activity. First, we cut vegetables for curry and rice at school,

  校外学習でした。まず学校でカレーライスの野菜を切って、

 

 

 

↑visited the campsite near our school then cooked rice in a mess kit and cooked curry.

  飯盒炊爨でご飯を作り、そしてカレーを作りました。

 

 

 

↑Successfully cooked!

  大成功でした!

 

 

 

↑After work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up,

  仕事の後、Tina姫とKaitoマンを迎えて、

 

 

 

↑played at the kids’ park, left them with grandmother,

  キッズパークで遊び、ばあばに二人を任せて、

 

 

 

↑visited Matsumoto city center by train then

  松本市街地を訪れ、

 

 

 

↑had a drinking party of my workplace.

  職場の飲み会を開きました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we visited my favorite Chinese noodles restaurant, ate Matsumoto Black noodles.

  その後、お気に入りのラーメン屋で松本ブラックを食べました。

 

 

 

↑After the restaurant, there was 30 minutes until the last train so I walked around the station.

  ラーメン屋の後、最終電車まで30分あったので、駅周辺を歩きました。

 

 

 

↑Chiikawa is very popular now.

  今、ちいかわが大人気です。

 

 

 

↑Somehow I got home then went to bed right away.

  何とか家に帰り、すぐに寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment