Wednesday, May 28, 2025

28th Mar. 2025 Bakery, Measures Against Monkeys, Nose Clean パン屋・サル対策・ノーズクリーンだぞ

「Bakery, Measures Against Monkeys, Nose Clean」

5月28日 パン屋・サル対策・ノーズクリーンだぞ

 

 


↑I hit the jackpot in the early morning,

  早朝大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

↑watched Pythagoras Switch TV,

  ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑walked back home,

  歩いて帰って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We will do muscle training at P.E class for 1 month.

  1か月間体育で筋トレをします。

 

 

 

↑We made the assembly chair.

  組み立て式イスを作りました。

 

 

 

↑After Tamami picked Ichina and Kaito, they visited SWEET bakery and ate delicious breads and ice creams.

  TamamiさんがTina姫とKaitoマンを迎えた後、スイートのパン屋で美味しいパンを食べ、アイスを食べました。

 

 

 

↑I cut out a lot of thin boards then

  細い木をたくさん切り出し、

 

 

 

↑set them at our potatoes farm. It’s measures against monkeys.

  ジャガイモ畑に設置しました。サル対策です。

 

 

 

↑We played at a living room and at Osaka Station,

  居間と大阪駅で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner then

  夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑I did “Nose Clean” by myself. We can remove nose hairs neatly. It costs about US$3 (US$1=\150) when I do it at the barber, I bought 15 times nose clean set for US$5, haha.

  ノーズクリーンをしました。キレイに鼻毛が抜けます。散髪屋でやると1回500円かかりますが、15回セット800円で買いました(笑)

 

 

 

↑Following that, we played until bath time,

  それからお風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC Maizen Sisters and Chiikawa then went to bed.

  タブレット(まいぜんシスターズとちいかわ)を見て、寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment