Friday, May 9, 2025

9th Mar. 2025 Four-Leaf clover 四つ葉のクローバーだぞ

「Four-Leaf clover」

5月9日 四つ葉のクローバーだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑I checked the parsley seedling I transplanted yesterday,

  Torojiro先生は昨日植え替えたパセリの苗を確認して、

 

 

 

↑Kaito prepared for school,

  Kaitoマンは学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes,

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑watched Chiikawa with grandmother then I left for work. Ichina stayed home with grandparents because she still had a slight fever.

  ばあばとちいかわを見て、Torojiro先生は仕事に行きました。まだ微熱があったので、Tina姫はじいじばあばと家にいました。

 

 

 

↑I enjoyed P.E with students and

  生徒たちと体育を楽しみ、

 

 

 

↑cooked rice in a mess kit.

  飯盒でごはんを炊きました。

 

 

 

↑I found four-leaf clover 5 times. There are at least a few four-leaf clovers.

  四つ葉のクローバーを5回見つけました。少なからずあるものですね。

 

 

 

↑After school, I visited the workplace where one of my students will have on the job training. It’s close to my former school. I bought seedlings of strawberry.

  放課後、一人の生徒が実習を行う職場を訪れました。前任校の近くです。イチゴの苗を買いました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I picked Ichina up at grandparents’ house then picked Kaito up at children’s house.

  その後、Tina姫をじいじばあばの家で迎え、Kaitoマンを児童館で迎えました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together, played until bath time,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment