Thursday, May 29, 2025

29th Mar. 2025 Spinning Swing スピンするブランコだぞ

「Spinning Swing」

5月29日 スピンするブランコだぞ

 

 


↑I watched Pythagoras Switch TV in the early morning,

  早朝ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑installed the measures against monkeys.

  サル対策を設置しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up and ate breakfast.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑We are collecting Chiikawa dolls. It’s like a chocolate egg Chiikawa edition.

  ちいかわの人形を集めています。チョコエッグのちいかわ版のようなものです。

 

 

 

↑After that, we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  その後、TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑walked back home, checked our vegetables field especially strawberry,

  歩いて帰って、やさい畑(特にイチゴ)を確認して、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed P.E class,

  体育を楽しみ、

 

 

 

↑I taught woodwork,

  木工を教えて、

 

 

 

↑we did the packing work,

  パッキンの仕事をして、

 

 

 

↑I visited the workplace one of my students will have on-the-job training.

  一人の生徒が現場実習をする職場を訪れました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up,

  仕事の後、Tina姫、Kaitoマンを迎えて、

 

 

 

↑played at the kids’ park,

  キッズパークで遊び、

 

 

 

↑Ichina watered plants then

  Tina姫は植物に水をやり、

 

 

 

↑played with the spinning swing. She is brave.

  スピンするブランコで遊びました。姫は勇敢です。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time, sent birthday message to Akiko in Osaka,

  お風呂の時間まで遊び、大阪の金持ち力持ちAkikoさんに誕生日メッセージを送り、

1748467468284 2025.05.29 Ichina&Kaito sent Happy Birthday message to Akiko


https://youtu.be/w1AB6_ACJ94

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC Maizen Sisters and Chiikawa then went to bed.

  タブレット(まいぜんシスターズとちいかわ)を見て、寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment