Thursday, May 8, 2025

8th Mar. 2025 Fever, Shower Installation, Return the Tablet PC 発熱・シャワー設置・タブレット返却だぞ

「Fever, Shower Installation, Return the Tablet PC」

5月8日 発熱・シャワー設置・タブレット返却だぞ

 

 


↑I watched Pythagoras Switch TV,

  ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑Ichina ate breakfast one more time. She had no appetite and had a fever so I decided to take a leave in the morning.

  Tina姫はもう一回朝食を食べました。食欲がなく、熱があったので、午前中年休を取ることにしました。

 

 

 

↑We repotted the parsley that had survived the winter in our house.

  家の中で冬を越したパセリの鉢を植え替えました。

 

 

 

↑We watched tablet PC and “Little Mermaid”,

  タブレットとリトルマーメイドを見て、

 

 

 

↑I removed the old shower and installed new one it looks nice!

  古いシャワーを取り外し、新しいのを取り付けました。なかなかいい感じです!

 

 

 

↑Around noon, Tamami came back home and I went to work.

  お昼頃Tamamiさんが帰って来て、Torojiro先生は仕事に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina wore the princess dress and

  Tina姫はプリンセスドレスを着て、

 

 

 

↑saw a doctor then ate lunch at their favorite bakery.

  医者にかかって、お気に入りのパン屋で昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I visited the mobile phone shop then returned the former tablet PC. Contractually, I replace tablet PC every 2 years.

  契約上、2年に1回タブレットを交換します。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC Chiikawa then went to bed. I pray for Ichina’s speedy recovery.

  タブレット(ちいかわ)を見て、寝ました。Tina姫の早い回復を祈ります。

No comments:

Post a Comment