Sunday, May 25, 2025

25th Mar. 2025 Walking to the friend's house, Witch 友だちの家まで歩いて行く・魔女だぞ

「Walking to the friend's house, Witch」

5月25日 友だちの家まで歩いて行く・魔女だぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑It was raining in the morning so

  朝は雨が降っていたので、

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched TV at the top of Osaka Station then touched the ceiling.

  Tina姫は大阪駅頂上でテレビを見て、天井にタッチしました。

 

 

 

↑Around 10 AM, Kaito and I walked to Kaito’s friend Hiiro’s house. I left Kaito with Hiiro’s family then

  10時頃、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は、Kaitoマンの友だちHiiro君の家へ歩いて行きました。Hiiro君家族にKaitoマンを預けて、

 

 

 

↑went jogging via the statue of old guy with lion body.

  体がライオンのおっさん経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was playing with Tamami at a living room.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫は居間でTamamiさんと遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑I cut grass,

  草を刈り、

 

 

 

↑drew spring water at the shrine,

  神社で湧水を汲み、

 

 

 

↑filled the tank with kerosene,

  灯油タンクを満たし、

 

 

 

↑watched the wild bird at our backyard,

  裏庭で野鳥を見て、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch with Ichina and Tamami then

  Tina姫、Tamamiさんと昼食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑made carbonated drinks.

  炭酸飲料を作りました。

 

 

 

↑Around 3 PM, we picked Kaito up,

  3時頃、Kaitoマンを迎えて、

 

 

 

↑bought kerosene put gas in HIACE,

  灯油を買って、ハイエースに給油して、

 

 

 

↑bought daily necessities at LAMU supermarket,

  日用品をラムーで買って、

 

 

 

↑ate ice cream in HIACE,

  ハイエース内でアイスを食べて、

 

 

 

↑visited GAZA shopping mall,

  ギャザに行って、

 

 

 

↑saw a rainbow on the way back,

  帰り道に虹を見て、

 

 

 

↑played at the kids’ park,

  キッズパークで遊び、

 

 

 

↑Ichina jumped over the hurdle,

  Tina姫はハードルを跳び越えて、

 

 

 

↑I took measures against monkeys at the potatoes line.

  じゃがいものラインにサル対策をしました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we went into the house, watched Anpanman at Osaka Station,

  その後、家の中に入り、大阪駅でアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑Ichina became a witch at a living room. She tried to fly on a broom.

  Tina姫は居間で魔女になりました。ほうきで飛ぼうとしていました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner, we played until bath time, watched tablet PC Maizen Sisters and Chiikawa then went to bed.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、タブレット(まいぜんシスターズとちいかわ)を見て、寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment