Tuesday, May 27, 2025

27th Mar. 2025 Lunch box for excursion 遠足のお弁当箱だぞ

「Lunch box for excursion」

5月27日 遠足のお弁当箱だぞ

 

 

 

↑In the early morning, the points of Kaito’s favorite amusement park, became more than 10,000. This is the lowest mobile phone.

  早朝、もっとも点数が低い携帯がKaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークアプリで10,000点になりました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  その後、防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off, walked back home,

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、歩いて家に帰って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I visited the workplace where one of my students takes on-the-job training. It’s close to my previous school.

  一人の生徒が現場実習をしている職場へ行きました。前任校の近くです。

 

 

 

↑He is doing well.

  よくやっています。

 

 

 

↑The scenery around the previous school is changing rapidly.

  前任校付近の景色は目まぐるしく変わっています。

 

 

 

↑I came back to my school then did packings work with students.

  学校に戻って、パッキンの仕事を生徒とやりました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I picked Ichina up. They have an excursion tomorrow so we need to make lunch box.

  仕事の後、Tina姫の迎えに行きました。明日遠足なので弁当箱がいります。

 

 

 

↑When we came back home,

  家に帰った時、

 

 

 

↑I washed HIACE and splashed water on the window where Ichina was looking at me.

  ハイエースを洗い、Tina姫がこちらを見ている窓に水をかけました。

 

 

 

↑While we were watching Anpanman at Osaka Station,

  大阪駅でアンパンマンを見ている間に、

 

 

 


↑Tamami completed Ichina’s lunch box for an excurtion.

  Tamamiさんが遠足用の弁当箱を完成させました。

 

 

↑We ate dinner together, played until bath time,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC Maizen Sisters and Chiikawa then went to bed.

  タブレット(まいぜんシスターズとちいかわ)を見て、寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment