Friday, April 4, 2025

4th Apr. 2025 Not a new student 入学生ではないぞ

「Not a new student」

4月4日 入学生ではないぞ


 


↑Around 4 AM, they sometimes go down the slope from the old Higashi-Shiojiri Station after track maintenance work before the first train leaves.

  たまに午前4時頃、保線作業の後、始発が出る前に旧東塩尻駅からの坂道を下ってきます。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami off

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes,

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑Ichina went to nursery school with watching Chii-kawa TV then

  Tina姫は、ちいかわを見ながら保育園に行き、

 

 

 

↑Kaito went to school to attend the opening ceremony and entrance ceremony.

  Kaitoマンは始業式と入学式に参加するために学校に行きました。

 

 

↑Although, Kaito was not a new student, we took photos in front of the entrance ceremony signboard. He has become 3rd grade of primary school.

  Kaitoマンは入学生ではないけれど、入学式の看板前で写真を撮りました。Kaitoマンは3年生になりました。

 

 

 

↑I checked Kaito’s new classmates then went to my school.

  Kaitoマンの新しいクラスメートを確認し、学校に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I worked hard and ate Japanese sweet dumpling with lunch.

  忙しく働き、昼食と一緒に団子を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I had a body maintenance,

  仕事の後、体の調整をして、

 

 

 

↑visited Kaito’s school again then had PTA meeting to decide the officers.

  またKaitoマンの学校を訪れ、役員決めをしました。

 

 

 

↑I came back home and watched TV at Osaka Station with Ichina.

  家に帰り、Tina姫と大阪駅でテレビを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played games at a living room.

  Kaitoマンは居間でゲームをしました。

 

 

 

↑We had dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment