Monday, April 14, 2025

14th Apr. 2025 Taro-man, Cherry Blossom タローマン・桜だぞ

「Taro-man, Cherry Blossom」

4月14日 タローマン・桜だぞ

 

 

↑I watched Taro-man TV program in the early morning. The TV program is broadcast irregularly so it’s difficult to watch.

  早朝タローマンを見ました。不定期なので見るのが難しいのです。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I dried clothes inside then

  それから室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑walked back home,

  歩いて家に帰り、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school. Ichina always touch cherry blossoms.

  保育園に行きました。Tina姫はいつも桜に触ります。

 

 

 

↑I cannot help taking photos of cherry blossoms.

  桜の写真を撮らずにはいられません。

 

 

 

↑I made timber of assembly type chair and

  組み立て式イスの材木作りと

 

 

 

↑played soccer with my students.

  サッカーを生徒たちとやりました。

 

 

 

↑I prepared for sprinting race tomorrow.

  明日の短距離走の準備をしました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up,

  仕事終わりにTina姫、Kaitoマンを迎えて、

 

 

 

↑played at a living room, ate dinner together,

  居間で遊んで、夕食を一緒に食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time, watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment