Tuesday, April 1, 2025

1st Apr. 2025 Snow in April 4月に雪だぞ

「Snow in April」

4月1日 4月に雪だぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Since there was snowfall in April, I made snowman for Ichina.

  4月に積雪があったのでTina姫に雪だるさんを作りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, Ichina found snowman,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、Tina姫は雪だるさんを見つけて、

MOV_0771☆ 2025.04.01 Ichina found snowman at the entrance


https://youtube.com/shorts/l6oRC2Z6Scg

 

 

 

↑we ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami off

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑Ichina found another small snowman behind the bigger snowman,

  Tina姫は大きい方の雪だるさんの背後に、小さい雪だるさんを見つけて、

MOV_0779☆ 2025.04.01 Ichina wants to stand up the fallen snowman


https://youtube.com/shorts/xKguVtLYRFw

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑we went to nursery school and children’s center.

  保育園と児童館に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I worked hard for the new school year.

  新年度に向け忙しく働きました。

 

 

 

↑I checked my classroom,

  教室、

 

 

 

↑woodworking room and

  木工室、

 

 

 

↑swimming pool facilities.

  プール施設を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑I picked Ichina and Kaito up then went back home. Ichina carried ingrediencies for our dinner.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンを迎えて家に帰りました。Tina姫は夕食の食材を運びました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito jumped on the sofa,

  Kaitoマンはソファで跳び、

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched tablet PC,

  Tina姫はタブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment