Wednesday, April 2, 2025

2nd Apr. 2025 Princess Dress, Blonde Hair, Tackle プリンセスドレス・金髪・タックルだぞ



「Princess Dress, Blonde Hair, Tackle」

4月2日 プリンセスドレス・金髪・タックルだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants. The snow had all melted.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。雪は全部融けていました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami off,

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and TV for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットとテレビを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to children’s house and nursery school.

  児童館と保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I took over P.E job and checked two warehouses.

  体育の引継ぎを受け、2か所の倉庫を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up,

  仕事終わりにTina姫とKaitoマンを迎えにいって、

 

 

 

↑played at a hallway and at a living room then

  廊下と居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑Ichina wore a princess dress. Although she has black hair, only the hair at the back is blonde, haha…

  Tina姫はプリンセスドレスを着ました。黒髪ですが、後ろだけ金髪です(笑)

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Ichina slid down the slide on my lap,

  Tina姫はTorojiro先生の膝滑り台を滑り、

 

 

 

↑tackled Kaito and knocked him down before we took a bath,

  お風呂の前にKaitoマンにタックルで倒して、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment