Wednesday, April 23, 2025

23rd Apr. 2025 One in a thousand possibility 1000分の1の確率だぞ

「One in a thousand possibility」

4月23日 1000分の1の確率だぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside while watching Pythagoras Switch TV program then

  ピタゴラスイッチを見ながら室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off,

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑threw garbage away, walked back home,

  ゴミを捨てて、歩いて家に帰り、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑At my school, we did shuttle running.

  学校でシャトルランをしました。

 

 

 

↑I taught woodwork to the 1st grade students,

  1年生に木工を教えて、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed puzzle with my student then

  生徒とパズルを楽しみ、

 

 

 

↑cooked rice for the off-campus activity in 3 weeks.

  3週間後の校外学習に向けて、ごはんを作りました。

 

 

 

↑Tamami observed Kaito’s class. It was a Parents’ Day but I couldn’t go there this time.

  TamamiさんはKaitoマンのクラスを観察しました。参観日でしたが、Torojiro先生は今回はいけませんでした。

 

 

 

↑After I came back home, we played at a living room then

  家に帰ってから、居間で遊んで、

 

 

↑ate dinner together.

  夕食を一緒に食べました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner, when we ate this snack, we found the Peko-chan face printing on it. It’s one in a thousand possibility. We were super lucky!!

  夕食の後、お菓子を食べた時、不二家ホームパイにペコちゃんプリントを見つけました。これは1000分の1です。ものすごくラッキーでした。

 

 

 

↑We took photos a lot then Kaito ate it.

  たくさんの写真を撮り、Kaitoマンが食べました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we played until bath time,

  それからお風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment