Tuesday, April 29, 2025

29th Apr. 2025 Birthday, Alps Park, Water Outage 誕生日・アルプス公園・断水だぞ

「Birthday, Alps Park, Water Outage」

4月29日 誕生日・アルプス公園・断水だぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside.

  外に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑At 6 AM, Kaito and I participated in our district event “Picking up trash”. It’s held every year on my birthday, haha.

  6時にKaitoマンとTorojiro先生は地区行事(ゴミ拾い)に参加しました。毎年Torojiro先生の誕生日にあります(笑)。祝日で毎年休みだからでしょう。

 

 

 

↑When I was caring for the seedlings of sweet potatoes,

  サツマイモの苗を手入れしている時、

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up and gave me the birthday present. Oh, thank you!

  Tina姫が起きて、誕生日プレゼントをくれました。ありがとう!

 

 

 

↑Around 9 AM, I stated jogging while seeing beautiful cherry blossoms.

  9時頃、花見をしながらジョギングを始めました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we played at our bunk bed then

  その後、2段ベッドで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑visited Alps Park around noon.

  お昼頃にアルプス公園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑First, we had lunch there.

  初めに昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we threw flying disc,

  その後、フリスビーを投げて、

 

 

 

↑entered the Mountain Museum,

  山岳博物館に入り、

 

 

 

↑saw beautiful scenery from the observation deck,

  展望台からキレイな景色を見て、

 

 

 

↑played with a lot of playground equipment,

  たくさんの遊具で遊び、

MOV_3349 2025.04.29 Alps Park, Ichina is pulling a rope and moves the cradle


https://youtube.com/shorts/kVWffXXndKg

 

 

 

↑went down to the bottom of the park by this long slide.

  長い滑り台で公園の麓まで降りました。

 

 

 

↑Around 2:30 PM, we tried to ride the dream coaster but it was very crowded so only Tamami stood in line and

  2時半頃、ドリームコースターに乗ろうとしましたが、とても混んでいたので、Tamamiさんだけ列に並び、

 

 

 

↑Ichina, Kaito and I visited the zoo.

  Tina姫、Kaitoマン、Torojiro先生は動物園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Around 3:30 PM, we came back to its start point.

  3時半頃、スタート地点に戻ってきました。

 

 MOV_3380 2025.04.29 Alps Park, Dream Coaster, waiting


https://youtu.be/B1UV6Q0ybuM

 

↑First, Kaito started and

  初めにKaitoマンがスタートし、

MOV_3382☆ 2025.04.29 Alps Park, Dream Coaster,


https://youtu.be/UE5n5iH7UIM

 

↑next, Ichina and Tamami started.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんがスタートしました。

 

 

 

↑They came back to the start point by this moving wire rope.

  動いているワイヤーロープでスタート地点に戻ってきました。

 MOV_3394 2025.04.29 Alps Park, Dream Coaster, On the way back


https://youtu.be/Ayau4zFR8S4

 

 


↑Following that, we played with playground equipment a little then left the park around 4 PM.

  それから少し遊具で遊んで、4時頃公園を出ました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I bought seedlings of vegetables,

  帰りに野菜の苗を買い、

 

 

 

↑drew spring water at the shrine. HIACE cannot enter the shrine so we need to walk. The carry box we bought the other day is useful.

  神社で湧水を汲みました。ハイエースは神社に入れないので歩かなければなりません。先日買ったキャリーボックスは役に立ちます。

 

 

 

↑We watched TV at a living room,

  居間でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

↑I tended the vegetable field,

  畑の世話をして、

 

 

 

↑watched TV at Osaka Station and Ichina climbed up to the top.

  大阪駅でテレビを見て、Tina姫は頂上まで登りました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食の後、

 

 

 

↑We had my birthday Party. Thank very much!

  Torojiro先生の誕生日会でした。ありがとうございます!

 

 

 

↑Suddenly, there was a water outage around 8:45 PM so I prepared the suction pump that is usually used for the swimming pool then pick up water from the river. Luckily the water outage was recovered within 2 hours and we could take shower then went to bed.

  突然、8時45分頃、断水が起きたので、普段はプール用のポンプを準備し、川から水を引きました。運よく2時間以内で断水は復旧したので、シャワーを浴びることができて寝ました。

 

 

 

↑We must prepared for disaster.

  災害に備えなければなりません。

No comments:

Post a Comment