Monday, January 29, 2024

29th Jan. Barricade バリケードだぞ

「Barricade」

1月29日 バリケードだぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Kaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑walked to the end of our site then

  敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up after I left home.

  Tina姫はTorojiro先生が家を出た後に起きました。

 

 

 

↑She played with a balloon then

  風船で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑At school, I played Boccia,

  学校でボッチャをして、

 

 

 

↑went for a walk to the park and

  公園へ散歩に行き、

 

 

 

↑refueled the heater tank with kerosene.

  ストーブに給油しました。

 

 

 

1706520479212 2024.01.29 Ichina is grinding rice


https://youtu.be/GDBHddbjzbk

↑Ichina prepared dinner with Tamami.

  Tina姫はTamamiさんと夕食準備をしました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together then

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played at Japanese style rooms. Sometimes, our vaulting box is used as a barricade, haha.

  和室で遊びました。たまに跳び箱はバリケードとして使われます(笑)

 

 

 

↑After that, we watched Doraemon until bath time,

  その後、お風呂の時間までドラえもんを見て、

 

 

 

↑read Anpanman books then went to bed.

  アンパンマンの本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment