Wednesday, January 10, 2024

10th Jan. Visit Osaka Again 再び大阪だぞ

「Visit Osaka Again」

1月10日 再び大阪だぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito ate breakfast, prepared for school,

  Kaitoマンは朝食を食べて、学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑walked to the end of our site,

  敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑After Ichina’s breakfast,

  Tina姫の朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Tamami took me to the highway bus station then

  Tina姫とTamamiさんは高速バス駅まで送ってくれて、

 

 

 

↑left for Osaka at 9 AM.

  9時発で大阪に向かいました。

 

 

 

↑After 3 hours, I arrived at Nagoya, ate lunch at usual buckwheat noodles restaurant,

  3時間後に名古屋について、いつもの蕎麦屋で昼食をとって、

 

 

 

↑bought the special ticket at the coupon shop,

  金券ショップで安い券を買って、

 

 

 

↑took the limited express Hinotori at 1 PM.

  1時に特急ひのとりに乗りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina ate lunch at home,

  Tina姫は昼食を家で食べ、

 

 

 

↑played with Kaito at a living room.

  Kaitoマン兄さんと居間で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑I made Anpanman music CD on the way to Osaka for Ichina.

  Tina姫にアンパンマンのCDを道中作りました。

 

 

 

↑First, I visited my aunt’s house then moved to my parents’ house.

  初めに伯母の家に行き、実家に移動し、

 

 

 

↑Around 3:30, I met my parents, borrowed the black bag then

  3時半頃、両親に会い、黒いカバンを借りて、

 

 

 

↑left for the hall at 4:20 PM.

  会場に向け出発しました。

 

 

 

↑We gathered again, attended a wake.

  再び集まり、お通夜に参列しました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we had late dinner at Ikoma and we remembered the deceased.

  その後、生駒で遅い夕食をとり、思い出話をたくさんしました。

No comments:

Post a Comment