Sunday, January 21, 2024

21st Jan. Tidying up CX-5, Ski Wax Making, Sled Repair CX-5の片付け・スキーワックス作り・ソリ修復だぞ

「Tidying up CX-5, Ski Wax Making, Sled Repair」

1月21日 CX-5の片付け・スキーワックス作り・ソリ修復だぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑we were supposed to go skiing but it was raining heavily so we gave up skiing today.

  スキーに行く予定でしたが、激しく雨が降っていたので、今日は諦めました。

 

 

 

↑I repaired sled and

  代わりにソリの修理と

 

 

 

↑tidied up CX-5. Since it’s winter season and we go skiing every weekend so I had no time to tidy it up to sell.

  CX-5を片付けました。今はスキーシーズンなので、毎週末スキーに行くので、売りに出すためきれいにする時間が無かったのです・・・。まぁ置き場所はあるので困らないのですが・・・。

 

 

 


↑I had a short break and watched Anpanman with Ichina.

  小休憩して、Tina姫とアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 

↑It took me about 3 hours because there were a lot of optional equipment installed by myself.

  3時間位かかりました。自分で設置したオプション装備がたくさんあったからです。

 

 

 

↑We ate lunch with grandparents at a living room.

  居間でじいじばあばと一緒に昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, I made ski wax by myself. It’s very cheap.

  昼食後、スキーワックスを作りました。自分で作ったら安いのです。

 

 

 

↑Around 2 PM, Kaito played at the kids’ park then

  2時頃、Kaitoマンはキッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑we visited Ito Yokado,

  イトーヨーカドーに行って、

 

 

 

↑played Kaito’s favorite game then

  Kaitoマンお気に入りのゲームをやって、

 

 

 

↑ate French Flies.

  ポテトを食べました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we moved to his favorite amusement park, got 99 coins at the game and

  その後、お気に入りのアミューズメントに行き、パンダをそろえてマックスの99枚メダルをゲットして、

 

 

 

↑got 3 boxes of Pocky for US$1.

  100円で3箱ポッキーを獲りました。設定が厳しい・・・

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I put gas in HIACE.

  帰りにハイエースに給油しました。

 

 

 

↑We played until dinner time,

  夕食時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner,

  夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman at Osaka Station until bath time,

  大阪駅でお風呂の時間までアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑read an Anpanman book then went to bed.

  アンパンマンの本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment