Thursday, December 7, 2023

7th Dec. Dash, Take out the scissors, Kitchen Knife ダッシュ・チョキを出す・包丁だぞ

「Dash, Take out the scissors, Kitchen Knife」

12月7日 ダッシュ・チョキを出す・包丁だぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast with Kaito then

  Kaitoマンと朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning glory flower. No flower was blooming.

  アサガオを数えました。1つも咲いていませんでした。

 

 

 

↑Kaito walked to the end of our site,

  Kaitoマンは敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place,

  集合場所までダッシュで行き、

 

 

 

↑continued dashing to somewhere.

  どこかまでダッシュを続けました。

MOV_8211 2023.12.07 Kaito's School Attendance Scene, Dash


https://youtu.be/LwOvKyKQbVE

 

 

 

↑Ichina saw me off with eating breakfast. Lately, she started taking out the scissors. The shape of scissors is the most difficult compare with paper and rock, I think.

  Tina姫は朝食を食べながら見送ってくれました。最近チョキを出し始めました。パーとグーに比べてチョキは一番難しいと思います。

 

 

 

↑I played Igo ball at school.

  学校で囲碁ボールをしました。

 

 

 

↑After school, Ichina and Kaito played with Kazuma at Japanese-style rooms and living room.

  学校の後、Tina姫とKaitoマンはKazuma君と和室、居間で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina helped Tamami cooking. She used a kitchen knife. Wow!

  その後、Tina姫はTamamiさんの料理を手伝いました。包丁を使いました。おぉ~

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment