Tuesday, December 19, 2023

19th Dec. HIACE has come ハイエースが来たぞ

「HIACE has come」

12月19日 ハイエースが来たぞ

 

 

 



↑I measured the size of spot air conditioner to make a table on it.

  スポットエアコンの上にテーブルを作るためにサイズを測りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I dried clothes inside,

  その後、室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up, prepared for school then

  Kaitoマンは起きて、学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place from the entrance.

  玄関からダッシュで集合場所まで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

MOV_8861 2023.12.19 Kaito's School Attendance Scene


https://youtube.com/shorts/w2AZNxhPAD4

 

 

 

↑After I left home, Ichina woke up.

  Torojiro先生が出発してからTina姫は起きました。

 

 

 

↑We read books at school library,

  学校図書館で本を読み、

 

 

 

↑played bean bowling,

  ビーンボウリングをして、

 

 

 

↑played basketball with my students then went back home earlier because…

  バスケットを生徒と一緒にやって、早めに帰りました。なぜなら、

 

 

 

↑my new car TOYOTA HIACE has come today.

  今日、新車のトヨタハイエースが来たからです。大安吉日だったから今日来ました。

 

 

 

↑While I’m talking about car insurance with auto shop owner, Ichina and Kaito were playing at a living room.

  保険の話をしている間、Tina姫とKaitoマンは居間で遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I took a lecture about HIACE. HIACE is the super big car I was looking for and I also think this car is Super Every (my previous car)’s reincarnation

  それからハイエースについてレクチャーを受けました。ハイエースは求めていた大きな車です。以前乗っていたスーパーエブリィの生まれ変わりとも思います。

 https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2015/09/23rd-sep-good-bye-super-every.html

↑エブリィとのお別れで、こんな記事を書いていましたなぁ~思いそのまま叶ってる~ 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食の後、

 

 

 

↑we played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment