Friday, December 1, 2023

1st Dec. Read books to my students 読み聞かせだぞ

「Read books to my students」

12月1日 読み聞かせだぞ

 

 

 



↑In the early morning, I applied to the ski instructors meeting in February next year.

  早朝、来年2月のスキー指導員講習会に申し込みました。ぼけっとしていたら12月の八方がいっぱいになり・・・でもいつもの木曽福島で開催なので、距離的にも値段的にもありがたい!

 



↑After that, I dried clothes inside,

  その後、洗濯物を室内に干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools then watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito and Ichina woke up,

  KaitoマンとTina姫は起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast, prepared for school,

  朝食を食べ、学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑walked to the end of our site then

  敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I counted the number of morning glory flower. No flower was blooming.

  それからアサガオを数えました。1つも咲いていませんでした。

 

 

 

↑Ichina saw me off with eating breakfast then

  Tina姫はTorojiro先生を朝食を食べながら見送り、

 

 

 

↑cleaned the room with Anpanman mop.

  アンパンマンのモップで掃除しました。

 

 

 

↑I read books to my students at our classroom.

  生徒に読み聞かせをしました。

 

 

 

↑I haven’t stopped at the railway crossing for a long time.

  久しぶりに踏切にかかりました。1か月に1回停まるかどうかです。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was watching Anpanman.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫はアンパンマンを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment