Sunday, December 10, 2023

10th Dec. Panda Skis パンダスキーだぞ

「Panda Skis」

12月10日 パンダスキーだぞ

 

 

 



↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning glory flower. No flower was blooming.

  アサガオを数えました。1つも咲いていませんでした。

 

 

 

↑After that, I jogged along the disaster course.

  その後、災害コース沿いに走りました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食を食べた後、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played at a living room,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑I measured the size of intake and exhaust duct,

  Torojiro先生は吸排気ダクトのサイズを測って、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑I found a dead bird at a balcony.

  バルコニーで死んだ鳥を見つけました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, Ichina watched Anpanman and

  それからTina姫はアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑I thought about a ski carrier to attach to HIACE. I need to make device.

  ハイエースに着けるスキーキャリアについて考えました。工夫が必要です。

 

 

 

↑Ichina put on skis at Japanese-style rooms. The panda character is printed on it we call it “Panda Skis”. Kaito used to use it as well.

  Tina姫は和室でスキーを履きました。パンダさんが描かれているので、パンダスキーと呼びます。Kaitoマンも使いました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina rode on a sled, I pulled it then moved around rooms.

  その後、Tina姫はソリに乗り、Torojiro先生が引いて、部屋を動きまわりました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食後、

 

 

 

↑Kaito played soccer at a yard then

  Kaitoマンは庭でサッカーをして、

 

 

 

↑practiced horizontal bar.

  鉄棒練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑I cleaned windows outside.

  外側の窓を掃除しました。

 

 

 

↑We visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park and Kaito practiced batting.

  Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントでバッティング練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑My family bought daily necessities at Watahan supermarket and

  家族は綿半で日用品を買い、

 

 

 

↑I bought ski carrier parts at PLUS ONE.

  Torojiro先生はプラスワンでスキーキャリアのパーツを買いました。

 

 

 

↑We met up at Watahan, moved to the amusement again then

  綿半で待ち合わせ、アミューズメントにまた行って、

 

 

 

↑played bingo game and coin games.

  ビンゴとメダルゲームをしました。

 

 

 

↑We moved another shops,

  他のお店も回って、

 

 

 

↑bought kerosene then went back home.

  灯油を買って帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment