Saturday, December 16, 2023

16th Dec. Monkeys, Vaulting Box, MAZDA, 99 coins サル・跳び箱・マツダ・99枚のメダルだぞ

「Monkeys, Vaulting Box, MAZDA, 99 coins」

12月16日 サル・跳び箱・マツダ・99枚のメダルだぞ

 

 

 



↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑jogged along the statue of old guy with lion body. I met a lot of monkeys on the way.

  体がラインのおっさん経由で走りました。道中たくさんのサルに会いました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito were eating breakfast.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンは朝食を食べていました。

 

 

 

↑This is Kaito’s winter vacation plan.

  Kaitoマンの冬休み計画です。

 

 

 

↑Kaito practiced jump rope then

  Kaitoマンはなわとび練習をして、

 

 

 


↑did a vaulting box for the first time. I have to teach him how to do it from now.

  初めて跳び箱をしました。これからやり方を教えなければなりません。

 

 

 

↑After that, I dried clothes inside,

  その後、Torojiro先生は洗濯物を室内に干して、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played at a living room then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑started watching their favorite movies.

  好きな動画を見始めました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑wiped the windows,

  窓を拭いて、

 

 

 

↑practiced vaulting box again then

  また跳び箱を練習して、

 

 

 

↑visited MAZDA dealer to cancel insurance. Thank you for your help for 10 years.

  マツダさんを訪れ、保険の解約をしました。10年間お世話になりました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we visited Second Street and

  それから、セカンドストリートと

 

 

 

↑Nambu park, trained our body there.

  南部パークを訪れそこで体を鍛えました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we moved to Kaito’s favorite amusement park. He got 99 coins and

  その後、Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントに行き、99枚のメダルと

 

 

 

↑8 boxes of Pocky.

  8箱のポッキーを手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we visited some reuse shops,

  その後、いくつかリユースショップを廻って、

 

 

 

↑I had my hair cut,

  Torojiro先生は髪を切って、

 

 

 

↑we went back home and took a break.

  家に帰って休憩しました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

 

 

 

↑I bought some Christmas gifts online.

  アマゾンでいくつかクリスマスプレゼントを買いました。

No comments:

Post a Comment