Saturday, December 23, 2023

23rd Dec. Kiso-Fukushima Ski Field, Christmas Party 木曽福島スキー場・クリスマス会だぞ

「Kiso-Fukushima Ski Field, Christmas Party」

12月23日 木曽福島スキー場・クリスマス会だぞ

 


 










↑I recorded Santa Claus movie for our Christmas Party tonight.

  今晩のクリスマス会の為のサンタ動画を録りました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I dried clothes inside,

  それから室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑transferred money to the soba, buckwheat noodles, restaurant I always order soba end of every year.

  毎年年末にそばを注文する大久保の茶屋さんに送金しました。

 


↑I received the ticket to exchange for season ticket yesterday. We are going to Nomugi-touge Ski Field as well this season.

  昨日シーズン券引換券を受け取りました。今シーズンも野麦峠に行きます。

 

 

 

↑While Ichina was sleeping,

  Tina姫が眠っている間に、

 

 

 

↑I prepared for ski,

  スキー準備をして、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito and I ate breakfast,

  KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑left home around 8 AM.

  8時頃家を出ました。

 

 

 

↑We arrived at Kiso-Fukushima Ski Field around 9 AM then

  8時頃木曽福島スキー場に着いて、

 

 

 

↑started skiing.

  スキーを始めました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito skied carefully because it was our fist ski of this season.

  Kaitoマンは今シーズン初スキーだったので慎重に滑りました。

GOPR1087 23 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, First Run, Family A course


https://youtu.be/lJPy7_czQLQ

 

 

 

↑Here is Snake course. Only 2 chair lifts are working and only 2 courses are open now.

  スネークコースです。2本のリフトだけ動いているのと2コースだけ開いています。

GOPR1088 23 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Snake course


https://youtu.be/B6lWS7gG-MY

 

 

 


↑Due to less snow, we can use Winkey Park for free.

  雪不足のため、ウィンキーパークを無料で使えます。

GOPR1089 23 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Winkey Park, Sled 1


https://youtu.be/blPA6zv8doI

 

 

 

↑Maybe it was Kaito’s first time to use the escalator at snow park.

  たぶん、Kaitoマンはスノーパークのエスカレーターを使うのが初めてです(笑)一般的には幼少の頃使うようですが、Kaitoマンは3歳頃から頂上からガンガン滑っていますので・・・(笑)

GOPR1090 23 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Winkey Park, Sled 2, Escalator


https://youtu.be/MwwSQ9bMnxw

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed sled.

  そりを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we took triple chair lift then

  その後、トリプルリフト(3人乗り)に乗り、

 

 

 

↑took a short break at Hakusan Restaurant.

  白山レストランで休憩しました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we skied along snake course and Family course,

  それからスネークコース、ファミリーコース沿いに滑って、

 

 

 

↑found funny display,

  面白い表示を見つけ、

GOPR1091 23 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Family A course


https://youtu.be/fgKABVevHvc

 

 

 

↑enjoyed Winkey park again with skis then

  またウィンキーパークを、今度はスキーで楽しみ、

GOPR1092 23 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Winkey Park, Ski, Escalator


https://youtu.be/6HpZarq2GlQ

 

 

 

↑ate lunch in our car.

  車内で昼食でした。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, Kaito used his new skis.

  昼食後、Kaitoマンは新しいスキー(ふるさと納税返礼スキー)を使いました。

GOPR1093 ☆23 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Family A course, New Skis


https://youtu.be/9l5_HAKx3L0

 

 

 

↑While I was changing skis, Kaito skied alone.

  Torojiro先生がスキーを履き替えている間、Kaitoマンは一人で滑りました。

 

 

 

↑The skis new for me, I bought for US$6 (1$=\150) are also very good.

  Torojiro先生の新しい板(セカスト900円)もまたとても良いです。まぁ超掘り出し物、意味不明にその値段のオガサカトライアンですから(笑)

GOPR1094 23 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Snake course, Arm Posture


https://youtu.be/JdkWvbf-xXU

 

 

 

↑Kaito enjoyed Winkey park one more time,

  Kaitoマンはもう1度ウィンキーパークを楽しんで、

 

 

 

↑We skied at 2 courses then finished skiing around 4 PM.

  2コースをスキーして、4時頃スキーを終えました。

GOPR1095 23 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Snake course, Camera on Kaito's helmet


https://youtu.be/9kuv1MCn6OI

GOPR1096 23 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Family A course, Camera on Kaito's helmet


https://youtu.be/HVOP3WaywCI

 

 

 

↑Around 5 PM, we met up at grandparents’ house then had Christmas Party.

  5時頃、じいじばあばの家に集まり、クリスマス会を行いました。

 

 

 

↑First, Kaito became Santa Claus then

  最初、Kaitoマンがサンタさんになって、

 

 

 

↑gave gifts to grandparents.

  じいじばあばにプレゼントを渡しました。

 

 

 

↑Next, Ichina and Kaito received gift from grandparents, Tamami and I.

  次にTina姫とKaitoマンは、じいじばあば、Tamamiさん、Torojiro先生からプレゼントをもらいました。

 

 

 

↑Suddenly, Santa Claus called on Ichina and Kaito then left Christmas gifts. Since, Kaito thought he is real Santa Claus, we didn’t use Santa movie I recorded this morning.

  突然、サンタさんが現れ、子どもたちにプレゼントを渡しました。Kaitoマンは本物だと思ったので、今朝のサンタムービーは使いませんでした。

 

 

 

↑We had a very good Christmas party.

  素晴らしいクリスマス会でした。

 

 

 

↑I put gas into CX-5 on the way back.

  帰りにCX-5に軽油を入れました。

 

 

 

↑We played until bath time, especially Kaito played with his Christmas gift,

  お風呂の時間まで遊びました。特にKaitoマンはクリスマスプレゼントで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched Maizen Sisters, Christmas edition, then went to bed.

  最後にまいぜんシスターズ、クリスマスバージョンを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment