Sunday, December 24, 2023

24th Dec. Kiso-Fukushima Ski Field, Ichina's Sled, Last Ski with CX-5 木曽福島スキー場・Tina姫のソリ・CX-5で行く最後のスキーだぞ

「Kiso-Fukushima Ski Field, Ichina's Sled, Last Ski with CX-5」

12月24日 木曽福島スキー場・Tina姫のソリ・CX-5で行く最後のスキーだぞ

 

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swmming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played with the Christmas gift,

  Kaitoマンはクリスマスプレゼントで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑we gave handed out year-end gifts to some neighbors,

  ご近所さんにお歳暮を配り、

 

 

 

↑left for Kiso-Fukushima Ski Field. On the way, we visited the roadside station then bought traditional chop sticks we broke the other day.

  木曽福島スキー場に向け出発しました。道中道の駅ならかわで先日折れた伝統箸を買いました。

 

 

 

↑Around 10:30 AM, we arrived at Kiso-Fukushima.

  10時半頃、木曽福島スキー場に着きました。

 

 

 

↑We can use Winkey Park for free today so I took Ichina.

  今日はウィンキーパークが無料なのでTina姫を連れてきました。

 

 

 

↑While Kaito and I were sledding,

  KaitoマンとTorojiro先生がソリをしている間、

 

 

 

↑Ichina was playing with these playground equipment.

  Tina姫は遊具で遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑When Kaito started skiing alone,

  Kaitoマンが一人でスキーを始めた時、

 

 

 

↑Ichina started walking on snow with Tamami.

  Tina姫はTamamiさんと雪の上を歩き始めました。

 

 

 

↑After that, she used the escalator for the first time then

  その後、エスカレーターを初めて使って、

 

 

 

↑started sledding.

  ソリを始めました。

MOV_9173 24 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Ichina and Tamami sled


https://youtu.be/Ynmlw9rbGZI

 

 

 

↑Kaito was skiing by himself.

  Kaitoマンは一人でスキーをしていました。

1703406812305 24 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Kaito is skiing at Family A course


https://youtube.com/shorts/BNEVDTYenQo

 

 

 

↑Ichna also tried scooter type sled.

  Tina姫はスクーター型のソリにも挑戦しました。

1703406698275 24 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Ichina and I, Scooter Sled 1


https://youtube.com/shorts/0mrwCytBChI

1703406743922☆ 24 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Ichina and I, Scooter Sled 2


https://youtube.com/shorts/luq9ZtkbJ9c

 

 

 

↑After a short time break,

  小休憩の後、

 

 

 

↑Ichina tried many kinds of sleds.

  Tina姫は様々な種類のソリに挑戦しました。

 

 

 

↑Sometimes, Kaito came to us then

  たまにKaitoマンは戻ってきて、

GOPR1100 24 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Kaito took No.4 Pair lift by himself, I skied at Winkey Park


https://youtu.be/QuZEX81aJnY

 

 

 

↑skied by himself again.

  また一人で滑りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina became used to sled.

  Tina姫はソリに馴染んできました。

MOV_9217 24 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Ichina and Tamami sled, wave hand


https://youtu.be/J6Ht89g1y_s

 

 

 

↑Kaito also took the chair lift leads to upper part.

  Kaitoマンは上部に繋がるリフトにも乗りました。1年生ですが、技術的には崖コブ専門家なので、上級者コース程度の所では完全放置です(笑)

 

 

 

↑Ichina seemed to like this scooter type sled the best.

  Tina姫はこのスクーター型ソリが一番なようです。

MOV_9178 24 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Ichina and Tamami Scooter Sled


https://youtu.be/QqOkL3yyGCY

 

 

 

↑Kaito skied by himself until lunch time.

  お昼の時間までKaitoマンは一人で滑りました。

 

 

 

↑We had lunch in our car.

  車内で昼食でした。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, Kaito took ski boots by himself.

  昼食後、Kaitoマンは一人でブーツを履きました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito skied again and

  Kaitoマンはまたスキーをして、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Tamami sledded.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんもソリをしました。

 

 

 

↑They cheered Kaito taking chair lift and skiing.

  Kaitoマンがリフトに乗っているのと滑っているのを応援しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina sledded alone once.

  Tina姫は一回一人でソリをしました。

GOPR1101☆ 24 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Sled at Winkey Park, Ichina


https://youtu.be/m00Ao4JPnMg

 

 

 

↑Since, we left Kaito alone for a long time, I walked up Family course slope to the exit of the chair lift line then skied together.

  Kaitoマンを長時間放ったらかしにしていたので、ファミリーコースをリフト降り場まで歩いて上がり、一緒に滑りました。

GOPR1097 24 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, walk up to the exit of No.4 Pair lift, met Kaito 1


https://youtu.be/6j1CpvRp26A

GOPR1098 24 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, walk up to the exit of No.4 Pair lift, met Kaito 2


https://youtu.be/wbFOowEk8_A

GOPR1099 24 Dec. 2023 Kiso-Fukushima, Ski at Family A course


https://youtu.be/ZGaQMxgGVbo

 

 

 

↑Around 2:30 PM, we finished skiing and sledding.

  2時半頃スキーとソリを終わりにしました。

 

 

 

↑CX-5 is nice car but now it became too small for 4 family members and our activities.

  CX-5は良い車なのですが、4人の家族メンバーとその多種多様すぎる(笑)アクティビティと、寝たい調理したいなどの用途には小さすぎになりました・・・。

 

 

 

↑When we came back home around 4 PM, I washed CX-5. It was the last time we go skiing with CX-5. Thank you very much! Next time, I will use HIACE.

  帰って来て4時頃、CX-5洗いました。これがCX-5で行く最後のスキーです。ありがとう!次回はハイエースで行きます。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina watched Anpanman DVD,

  その後、Tina姫はアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  夕食時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters Christmas edition,

  まいぜんシスターズ、クリスマスバージョンを見て、

 

 

 

↑hung Christmas sock from baby bed then went to bed.

  クリスマスソックスをベビーベッドから下げて寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment