Wednesday, December 13, 2023

13th Dec. Hole, Hide and Seek 穴・かくれんぼだぞ

「Hole, Hide and Seek」

12月13日 穴・かくれんぼだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑I counted the morning glory flower. No flower was blooming.

  アサガオを数えました。1つも咲いていませんでした。

 

 

 


↑We walked to the end of our site then

  皆で敷地の端まで歩いて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito and I dashed to the meeting place.

  KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は集合場所まで走って行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual. Kaito continued dashing.

  いつも通り見送りました。Kaitoマンは引き続きダッシュしていました。

MOV_8527 2023.12.13 Kaito's School Attendance Scene, dash


https://youtube.com/shorts/HqfFmg2Pub0

 

 

 

↑I measured the size of the hole of intake and exhaust duct.

  吸排気ダクトの穴のサイズを測りました。

 

 

 

↑At my school, my students studied hard.

  学校で生徒たちは一生懸命勉強しました。

 

 

 

1702426229580 2023.12.13 Ichina is running in a bedroom


https://youtu.be/RJ-CrHVG3XU

↑At that time, Ichina was running in a bedroom.

  その時、Tina姫は寝室を走っていました。

 

 

 

↑We had the Christmas meeting at school.

  クリスマス集会がありました。

 

 

 

↑I checked the P.E equipment in each room.

  それぞれの部屋の体育教具を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑I made 2 holes in my handmade window.

  手作り窓に2つ穴を開けました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食の後、

 

 

 

↑We checked gifts from Osaka.

  大阪からの荷物を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑We played until bath time. Ichina can do hide and seek.

  お風呂の時間まで遊びました。Tina姫はかくれんぼができます。

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  最後にまいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment