Monday, December 18, 2023

18th Dec. Cooking, Device 料理・工夫だぞ

「Cooking, Device」

12月18日 料理・工夫だぞ

 

 

 


↑Yesterday, I bought two pair of boost shoes at Second Street in Shimosuwa.

  昨日、2組のアディダスブーストを下諏訪のセカンドストリートで買いました。




↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up, prepared for school,

  Kaitoマンは起きて、学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑walked on the frozen yard,

  凍った庭を歩いて、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

MOV_8812 2023.12.18 Kaito's School Attendance Scene


https://youtube.com/shorts/q4L4ho1adLY

 

 

 

↑After I left home, Ichina woke up then ate breakfast.

  Torojiro先生が家を出た後、Tina姫は起きて、朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑At school, I played bean bowling and

  学校で生徒と一緒にビーンボウリングをして、

 

 

 

↑made small Christmas trees from pine cone, that Ichina picked up, with my students.

  Tina姫が拾ってくれた松ぼっくりで小さなクリスマスツリーを作りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina ate breakfast at home,

  Tina姫は家で昼食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑went out with Tamami,

  Tamamiさんと外出して、

 

 

 

↑played at the amusement corner of Wing Road shopping male then

  ウィングロードのアミューズメントコーナーで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑got the toy wad of bills.

  おもちゃの札束を手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑I’ve completed my special equipment. It’s for spot air conditioner of HIACE. Its tires don’t roll thanks to these dimples.

  特殊装置を完成させました。ハイエースのスポットエアコンようです。タイヤがくぼみのお陰で転がらないのです。

 

 

 

↑Kaito helped Tamami cooking.

  KaitoマンはTamamiさんの料理を手伝いました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina watched Anpanman,

  その後、Tina姫はアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑Kaito practiced vaulting box then

  Kaitoマンは跳び箱練習をして、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together.

  一緒に夕食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we played until bath time,

  それからお風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters,

  まいぜんシスターズを見て、

 

 

 

↑I checked my handmade special equipment is working well then went to bed.

  手作り特殊装置が機能しているかどうか確認して寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment