Saturday, December 2, 2023

2nd Dec. Neighborhood tour, Ski Poles ご近所巡り・スキーストックだぞ

「Neighborhood tour, Ski Poles」

12月2日 ご近所巡り・スキーストックだぞ

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools then watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって

 

 

 

↑jogged via the lake Midorik and Osakada Pond.

  みどり湖、小坂田池経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I took shower and washed clothes then dried them inside.

  その後、シャワーを浴びて、服を洗い、室内に干しました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食後、

 

 

 

↑I prepared for New Year’s Event with neighborhoods.

  ご近所さんと正月イベントの準備をしました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, they were playing at Japanese-style rooms.

  家に帰った時、家族は和室で遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and I went for neighborhood tour to deliver the notice of New Year’s event I prepared today.

  Tina姫とご近所巡りをして、今日準備した正月イベントの通知を配りました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we played at our yard then counted the number of morning glory flower. No flower was blooming.

  それから庭で遊んで、アサガオを数えました。1つも咲いていませんでした。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食後、

 

 

 

↑we played at a yard a little then

  少し庭で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park. He practiced batting.

  Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークに行き、バッティング練習をしました。

MOV_7936 2023.12.02 Batting Cage


https://youtu.be/u5JeP1OOHNg

 

 

 

↑We had a good time there,

  楽しい時間を過ごして、

 

 

 

↑Kaito got this toy at the bingo game.

  Kaitoマンはビンゴゲームでこのおもちゃをゲットしました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we bought kerosene,

  その後、灯油を買って、

 

 

 

↑visited some shops.

  いくつか店を廻りました。

 

 

 

↑At Second Street, Kaito bought new ski poles.

  セカンドストリートで、Kaitoマンは新しいスキーストックを買いました。

 

 

 

↑We visited some shops again then went back home.

  いくつかまた店を廻り、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together, played until bath time,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment