Thursday, August 3, 2023

3rd Aug. In the middle of night 夜中にだぞ

「In the middle of night」

8月3日 夜中にだぞ

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming and watered plants,

  防犯カメラとプールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑cleaned swimming pools then filled them with water.

  プールを掃除して、満水にしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was watching TV on the bed and on the sofa.

  Kaitoマンはベッドとソファでテレビを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I dried clothes outside,

  その後、洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

GOPR1011 3 Aug. 2023 Radio Gymnastics,


https://youtu.be/i-BZM8jofyg

↑did radio gymnastics, Amami edition,

  奄美ラジオ体操をして、

 

 

 

↑played with Ichina then

  Tina姫と遊んで、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Around 8:30, Kaito left for summer school then

  8時半頃、Kaitoマンは夏休み教室に行き、

 

 

 

↑I visited mobile phone shop at 10 AM.

  Torojiro先生は10時に携帯ショップに行きました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, we enjoyed Water World. Kaito mostly enjoys bigger pool and Ichina mostly enjoys smaller pool.

  昼食の後、ウォーターワールドを楽しみました。Kaitoマンは主に大きいプールを楽しみ、Tina姫は主に小さいプールを楽しみます。

GOPR1012 3 Aug. 2023 Water World 1, Big pool Slackline, Small pool Ichina


https://youtu.be/WXvUGSid4qc

GOPR1013 3 Aug. 2023 Water World 2, Slackline


https://youtu.be/iUBCsicNq9A

 

 

 

↑Kaito is doing summer vacation homework every day.

  Kaitoマンは毎日夏休みの宿題をやっています。

 

 

 

↑I worked a little at school.

  学校で少し働きました。

 

 

 

↑Although, I came back home late, we played soccer in the middle of night.

  帰りが遅かったですが、夜中にサッカーをしました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment