Wednesday, August 23, 2023

23rd Aug. Opening Ceremony of Kaito's School Kaitoマン学校の始業式だぞ

「Opening Ceremony of Kaito's School」

8月23日 Kaitoマン学校の始業式だぞ

 

 

 



↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑I took Ichina to a balcony then watched Kaito counting the number of morning glory flowers in bloom.

  Tina姫をバルコニーに連れて行き、アサガオを数えているKaitoマンを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Although, Kaito brings his morning glory planter to his school soon, we have another wild morning glory flowers in bloom at our yard.

  Kaitoマンのアサガオプランターはもうすぐ学校に持っていきますが、我が家の庭には野生のアサガオがあります。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito had a short time break,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは小休憩して、

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables,

  Torojiro先生は野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑we ate breakfast together.

  一緒に朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched wild morning glory flowers then

  Kaitoマンは野生のアサガオを見て、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here. They have an opening ceremony today.

  ここで見送りました。今日は始業式です。

 

 

 

↑I checked wild morning glory flowers,

  野生のアサガオを確認して、

 

 

 

↑said bye-bye to Ichina then went to school.

  Tina姫にバイバイを言って、学校に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We had a health check today. Once I arrived at school then moved back to our city hall because I needed coupon.

  今日は健康診断でした。一旦学校について、市役所まで戻ってきました。クーポンが必要だったのです。

 

 

 

↑I cleaned our classroom.

  教室をきれいにしました。

 

 

 

↑I ate lunch, Tamami made.

  Tamamiさんが作ってくれた昼食でした。

 

 

 

↑In the afternoon, I checked school swimming pool. We won’t use this facility next season because it’s too old.

  午後、学校プールを確認しました。この施設を来シーズンは使いません。古すぎるからです。

 

 

 

↑When Kaito came back from school, they enjoyed Water World. We will use this facility of course next season and more.

  Kaitoマンが学校から帰ってきた時、ウォーターワールドを楽しみました。この施設は来年も、もっと先も使います。

 

 

 

↑I cut grass at our classroom sweet potato farm then went back home.

  学級さつまいも畑の草を刈って家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑I filled our swimming pools with water.

  家のプールの水を満水にしました。

 

 

 

↑We watched Anpanman,

  アンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner,

  夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played together until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment