Sunday, August 20, 2023

20th Aug. Flutter Kick, Professional Players バタ足・プロの選手だぞ

「Flutter Kick, Professional Players」

8月20日 バタ足・プロの選手だぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside,

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑went for a jog along disaster course, I call this course so because 2 years ago the heavy rain hit this area and they haven’t repaired some places yet.

  災害コース沿いに走りました。2年前、大雨にやられ、まだいくつか修復されていないのでそう呼びます。

 

 

 

↑It was very windy yesterday, the big tree, standing beside Osakada pond, was broken down.

  昨日はとても風が強かったので、小坂田池近くの大きな木がへしおられました。花火大会の日でなくてよかったです。

 

 

 

↑I’m jogging every day during summer vacation.

  夏休み中は毎日走っています。

 

 

 

↑At 7 AM, we did radio gymnastics, Gunma Pref. edition. We did it at a balcony for the first time.

  7時にラジオ体操群馬バージョンをしました。バルコニーで初めてやりました。

GOPR1054 20 Aug. 2023 Radio Gymnastics, Gunma Pref


https://youtu.be/cgGm5sktkbo

 

 

 

↑After that, I harvested vegetables,

  その後、Torojiro先生は野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑Kaito counted the number of morning glory flowers in bloom and

  Kaitoマンはアサガオを数えて、

 

 

 

↑Ichina rode on a tricycle.

  Tina姫は三輪車に乗りました。

 


↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played with cardboards.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは段ボールで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑They made a maze, it must have come from his memory at GAZA and Wing Road.

  迷路を作りました。ギャザとウィングロードの記憶からきているのでしょう。

 

 

 

↑At 10 AM, we started Water World. Sometimes, Ichina lifts her legs in the water.

  10時にウォーターワールドを始めました。たまにTina姫は水中で脚を浮かせます!

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed crawling race.

  ハイハイレースを楽しみました。

1692504913272 2023.08.20 Water World movie from Tamami 4, Crawling Race


https://youtu.be/J4VDBuFc9-I

1692504909138 2023.08.20 Water World movie from Tamami 5, Crawling Race


https://youtu.be/U-JcATuCZqc

GOPR1056 20☆ Aug. 2023 Water World 2, Crawling race in the smaller pool


https://youtu.be/Y7rPrQToUzU

 

 

 

↑Kaito jumped from slackline and stepladder.

  Kaitoマンはスラックライン、脚立から飛びました。

GOPR1055 20 Aug. 2023 Water World 1, Kaito slacklines and I jump from the stepladder


https://youtu.be/qHR70VA5hDs

 

 

 

↑Kaito tried longer side of the pool by flutter kick then he succeeded it at last.

  Kaitoマンはプールの長い方をバタ足で行く挑戦をしました。ついに成功しました!!

1692504932035☆☆☆ 2023.08.20 Water World movie from Tamami 2, Kaito completed longer side by flutter kick


https://youtu.be/Foo8BbGFvlk

GOPR1057 20 Aug. 2023 Water World 3, Kaito tried longer side by flutter kick


https://youtu.be/INNR9ioA_Rg

GOPR1058☆ 20 Aug. 2023 Water World 4, Kaito tried longer side and Ichina cheers Kaito


https://youtu.be/1V0Xq99uRl0

GOPR1059 20 Aug. 2023 Water World 5, Kaio tried longer side, tired


https://youtu.be/AJTtHqAF0VQ

1692504902454 2023.08.20 Water World movie from Tamami 6, Kaito tries flutter kick at longer side


https://youtube.com/shorts/hGcN_yHuYGM

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched a frog swimming in the bigger pool then finished Water World around 11 AM.

  最後に、大きいプールをカエルが泳いでいるのを見て、11時頃ウォーターワールドを終えました。

 

 

 

↑I always prepare swimming pool for the next day. Fill the pools with water,

  いつも次の日の為にプールを準備します。満水にして、

 

 

 

↑dry hoses and mats,

  ホースとマットを干して、

 

 

 

↑fold up the sunshade then

  日よけをたたんで、

 

 

 

↑loosen slackline.

  スラックラインを緩めます。

 

 

 

↑After that we watched Anpanman,

  その後、アンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch,

  昼食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played at Japanese-style rooms for a short time.

  短時間和室で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Since, Kaito and I participate in the ground golf event 10 September and we had no experience so we decided to play it at Osakada Park.

  9月10日にKaitoマンとTorojiro先生はグランドゴルフ大会に出るのですが、やったことがないので、小坂田公園でやることにしました。

 

 

 

↑Around 2:30 PM, we visited Osakada Park. They were having Matsumoto Yamaga soccer team and Brave Warriors basketball team event.

  2時半頃、小坂田公園に行きました。松本山雅:サッカーチームとブレーブウォリアーズ:バスケチームのイベントがやっていました。

 

 

↑Just at that time, rock-paper-scissors game started, Kaito and I joined then

  ちょうどじゃんけん大会が始まり、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は参加して、

 

 

 

↑Kaito won the prize.

  Kaitoマンは商品を手に入れました。もってるね~

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2018/09/24th-sep-professional-soccer-players-t.html?m=0

 

 

 

↑Following that, Kaito played soccer and

  それからKaitoマンはサッカーと

 

 

 

↑basketball.

  バスケットボールをしました。

 

 

 

↑We just wanted to borrow ground golf set and wanted to play it but while we were enjoying the event, it started raining heavily.

  ただグランドゴルフセットを借りて、プレイしたかっただけなのですが、イベントを楽しんでいるうちに雨が激しく降り始めました。

 

 

 

↑We gave up to play ground golf then decided to play basketball with two professional basketball players.

  グランドゴルフを諦め、2人のプロバスケットボール選手とバスケをしました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we visited LAKE WALK shopping mall then ate ice cream in our car.

  その後、レイクウォークに行って、車内でアイスを食べました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Tamami visited Daiso, Kaito and I played the air hockey game and Mario cart game at the amusement park.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんはダイソーに行き、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生はエアーホッケーとマリオカートをアミューズメントでやりました。

 

 

 

↑At 6 PM, we came back home, Ichina watched train DVD,

  6時に帰宅して、Tina姫は電車のDVDを見て、

 

 

 

↑watched real trains at a balcony,

  バルコニーで本物の電車を見て、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment