Friday, August 18, 2023

18th Aug. Cardboard Maze段ボール迷路だぞ

「Cardboard Maze」

8月18日 段ボール迷路だぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑went for a jog via the lake Midorko, Osakada pond and Kaito’s nursery school.

  みどり湖、小坂田池、Kaitoマンの保育園経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑The fireworks were set off at the Osakada pond last night.

  昨夜、花火は小坂田池から打ち上げられました。

 

 

 

↑I passed the nursery school, Kaito graduated from, and the greenhouse I’m carrying its frames then went back home.

  Kaitoマンが卒園した保育園と骨組を移動しているビニールハウスを通過して家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I cleaned swimming pools,

  その後、プールを掃除して、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning glory flowers in bloom with Kaito then did radio gymnastics, Kiswahili and Doraemon edition.

  Kaitoマンとアサガオを数えて、ラジオ体操スワヒリ語とドラえもんをしました。スワヒリはわかりません・・・(笑)

GOPR1042 18 Aug. 2023 Radio Gymnastics, Kiswahili & Doraemon


https://youtu.be/yU2s-OArZkg

 

 

 

 

↑Following that, I dried clothes outside,

  それから洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑carried 20 frames of the greenhouse from 10-11 AM then

  10時から11時でビニールハウスの骨組を20本運んで、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed Water World from 11:30 to 12:30.

  11時半から12時半までウォーターワールドを楽しみました。

GOPR1043 18 Aug. 2023 Water World, Jump from stepladder, touch, slack line


https://youtu.be/Rc5d8OZTXeA

 

 

 

↑Ichina didn’t wear swim suits but she improved his crawling, alligator walk, in the pool.

  Tina姫は水着を着ませんでしたが、ワニさん歩きを上達させました。一時的に脚が浮いています。

 

 

 

↑Kaito posted the postcards with his wishes to won the prize.

  Kaitoマンは当たれと願いを込めてハガキを投函しました。

 

 

 

↑Around 2:30 PM, we visited GAZA shopping mall then enjoyed the cardboard maze that was held by the same staff as Wing Road on 30 July.

  2時半頃、ギャザショッピングモールに行って、7月30日のウィングロードと同じスタッフによる段ボール迷路を楽しみました。

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2023/07/30th-jul-cardboard-maze-rocket.html

 

 

 

↑This time, Kaito did it only 3 times.

  今回Kaitoマンは3回だけやりました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we enjoyed shopping there.

  それから、そこで買い物を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑Toy corner of Daiso is very attractive for Ichina and Kaito.

  ダイソーのおもちゃコーナーはTina姫とKaitoマンにとってとても魅力的です。

 

 

 

↑After that, we bought ice cream at the Big supermarket then ate ice cream in our car. Ichina was sleeping.

  その後、ザ・ビッグでアイスを買って、車内で食べました。Tina姫は眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑I repaired the sunshade of the pools. It was broken by strong window.

  日よけを修理しました。強風で壊されたのです。

 

 

 

↑Kaito climbed up to the top of Osaka Station.

  Kaitoマンは大阪駅頂上まで登りました。

 

 

 

↑At 6 PM, I did body maintenance.

  6時に体のメンテナンスをしました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食の後、

 

 

 

↑we played together until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで一緒に遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment