Tuesday, August 1, 2023

1st Aug. By Light Dump Truck 軽ダンプでだぞ

「By Light Dump Truck」

8月1日 軽ダンプでだぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside.

  洗濯物を外に干しました。

 

 

 

↑Before Ichina woke up,

  Tina姫が起きる前に

 

 

 

↑Kaito counted the number of morning glory flowers in bloom,

  Kaitoマンはアサガオの花を数えて、

 

 

 

↑played at the kids’ park then

  キッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑we did radio gymnastics.

  ラジオ体操をしました。

GOPR1009 1 Aug. 2023 Radio Gymnastics


https://youtu.be/3D_TN7M0o00

 

 

 

↑After that, I harvested vegetables,

  その後、野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑we ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played with Ichina then

  Tina姫と遊んで、

 

 

 

↑I went to school by light dump truck because I needed to bring a lot of saw dust back for our yard and field.

  学校に軽ダンプで行きました。我が家の庭と畑の為に大量の木屑を持ち帰る必要があったからです。

 

 

 

↑The weather forecast said it would be raining so I checked my house by one of 12 security cameras then asked Tamami to take clothes off.

  天気予報が雨が降ると言っていたので、12台の防犯カメラのうちの1つを見て、Tamamiさんに洗濯物を入れるようにお願いしました。

 

 

 

↑I finished filing of two paper making equipment.

  2台の紙すきマシンのやすりがけを仕上げました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito were watching TV.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンはテレビを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食の後、

 

 

 

↑we played together until bath time.

  お風呂の時間まで一緒に遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina can drop Anpanman character balls-weight properly on to the slope.

  Tina姫はアンパンマンたちの重りを適切に坂道に落とせます。

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  最後にまいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment