Wednesday, August 30, 2023

30th Aug. Hawk, Dance, Handstand 鷹・ダンス・逆立ちだぞ

「Hawk, Dance, Handstand」

8月30日 鷹・ダンス・逆立ちだぞ

 

 

 



↑I dried clothes outside in the early morning.

  早朝、洗濯物を外に干しました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  その後、防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑filled two swimming pools then

  2つのプールを満水にして、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Since the fake hawk stuck on the telephone line, I rescued it. It’s watching over our field every day.

  偽の鷹が電話線に引っかかっていたので助けました。毎日畑を見守ってくれます。

 

 

 

↑After I fill two swimming pools, I add chlorine and algaecide every time since this season.

  プールを満水にした後、今年から塩素と除藻剤を入れます。

 

 

 

↑Kaito counted the number of morning glory flowers in bloom. There were 26 flowers.

  Kaitoマンは、アサガオを数えました。26個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑When we were eating breakfast, Ichina woke up.

  朝食を食べている時に、Tina姫が起きました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, Kaito prepared for school then

  それからKaitoマンは学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him here as usual.

  いつも通りに見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina said bye-bye to me at a living room.

  Tina姫は居間でバイバイを言いました。



↑We are doing P.E class every day.

  毎日体育をやっています。

 

 

 

↑Ichina visited the bakery with Tamami and grandmother.

  Tina姫はTamamiさん、ばあばとパン屋へ行きました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, they bought the game, Kaito wanted to buy.

  帰りにKaitoマンが欲しかったゲームを買いました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina passed me her small basket.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫は小さなカゴを渡してきました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner, we played together until bath time.

  夕食の後、お風呂の時間まで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina danced with Anpanman music book and Kaito practiced handstand.

  Tina姫はアンパンマンの歌絵本で踊って、Kaitoマンは逆立ち練習をしました。

MOV_2017 2023.08.30 Ichina is dancing and Kaito is practicing handstand


https://youtu.be/nsvFWjWivs8

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched fart movies then went to bed.

  最後におなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment