Monday, August 7, 2023

7th Aug. They use our yard 我が家の庭を使うぞ

「They use our yard」

8月7日 我が家の庭を使うぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑jogged via the statue of old guy with lion body.

  体がライオンのおっさん経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Kaito counted the number of morning glory flowers in boom,

  その後、Kaitoマンはアサガオを数えて、

 

 


 GOPR1025 7 Aug. 2023 Radio Gymnastics, Osaka


https://youtu.be/SaPVCwtekWI

↑did radio gymnastics, Osaka edition.

  大阪弁ラジオ体操をしました。


 

 

 

↑I harvested a lot of vegetables.

  たくさんの野菜を収穫しました。



↑We played at a living room,

  居間と、

 

 

 

↑at a hall and

  廊下と、

 

 

 

↑at Japanese-style rooms.

  和室で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食後、

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes and

  Torojiro先生は洗濯物を外に干し

 

 

 

↑Kaito went to summer school then

  Kaitoマンは夏休み教室に行って、

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched Anpanman.

  Tina姫はアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 

↑They asked me to use our yard as work space of electric wire work. I gladly agreed because there must be no affect life even if 10 buses coming to our yard.

  電線工事の作業スペースとして我が家の庭を使わせて欲しいと依頼がありました。仮に観光バス10台で来られても影響のない庭なので、同意しました。

 

 

 

↑Around noon, we ate Chinese noodles then

  お昼頃、ラーメンを食べて、

 

 

 

↑received my mobile phone fixed.

  修理された携帯を受け取りました。

 

 

 

↑I visited some financial institutions then set up something with my mobile to transfer money.

  いくつか金融機関を廻り、携帯で送金できる設定をしました。

 

 

 

↑Around 5:30 we played at the kids’ park.

  5時半頃、キッズパークで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食後、

 

 

 

↑we observed beetles and stag beetle,

  カブトムシとクワガタを観察して、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment