Monday, August 16, 2021

16th Aug. Kinds of disaster 一種の災害だぞ

「Kinds of disaster」

8月16日 一種の災害だぞ

 

 

 


↑The heavy rain has stopped at last. There is a new stream in front of our house.

  大雨がやっと止みました。家の前に新しい小川があります。

 

 

 

 

↑The temporal river peeled asphalt off then

  一時的な川はアスファルトをはがして、

 

 

 

↑carried them to the bottom of the street.

  道の終わりまで運びました。

 

 

 

↑The road around Joukouji Temple are damaged terribly.

  常光寺近くの道はひどく被害を受けました。

 

 

 

↑I jogged along these temporally rivers.

  一時的な川に沿ってジョギングしました。

 

 

 

↑The road beside Midoriko Lake dropped.

  みどり湖近くの道が落ちました。

 

 

 

↑The wall of the river caved in.

  川の壁が崩れ落ちました。

 

 

 

↑Usual jogging course was covered with earth and sand so I changed my course. It’s kinds of disaster.

  いつものジョギングコースが土砂に覆われましたのでコースを変えました。一種の災害ですねぇ~。

 

 

 

↑Although it’s not related to the disaster, our favorite place, Osakada Park, is under repair now so we cannot enjoy Go-Cart until April in2022.

  災害には関係ありませんが、Kaitoマンお気に入りの小坂田公園が改修工事中なのでゴーカートに来年4月まで乗れません。

 

 

 

↑The notification says the nearest railway, Gaikocchan train passes, needs repair.

  がいこっちゃん電車が通過する線路が補修が必要だとお知らせがありました。

 

 

 

↑I walked together with Kaito on the damaged street.

  Kaitoマンと被害を受けた通りを歩きました。

 

 

 

↑After that we went out to sell old things.

  古い物を売りに外出しました。

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito is looking for his bicycle now.

  Kaitoマンは自転車を探しています。

 

 

 

 

↑We have an enough space to practice bicycle.

  自転車練習の場所は十分にあります。

 

 

 

↑Finally we watched tablet PC.

  最後にタブレットを見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment