Saturday, July 15, 2017

15th Jul. Crawling Race ハイハイレースだぞ

「Crawling Race」
7月15日 ハイハイレースだぞ


↑It was Kaito’s first time to participate in a race.
  Kaitoマンにとってレースに参加するのは生まれて初めてでした。


↑I went for a jog in the morning.
  朝走りました。


↑Around 11 AM we visited Akachan honpo baby shop in Matsumoto.
  11時頃、松本の赤ちゃん本舗に行きました。


↑to join the crawling race.
  ハイハイレースに出るために!


 
↑About 30 babies came together.
  約30名の赤ちゃんが集まりました。


↑Although he warmed up thoroughly,
  ウォーミングアップはしっかりできましたが、


↑When he lined up at the starting line,
  スタートラインに立った時、


↑he started crying and
  泣き始め


↑didn’t move at all for 3 minutes.
  3分間全く動きませんでした。


↑He passed the time limite.
  時間切れ・・・


↑Hahaha~ it’s OK Kaito~. You can do it maybe next time.
  まぁそういうこともありますね~。また次がんばりましょう!


↑After that we met Yasuhiro, who is an old friend of Tamami and I since we were in the university, and his family.
  その後、大学からの友人Yasuhiroさんと家族に会いました。


↑His son Sou is very kind to Kaito.
  Sou君はKaitoマンにやさしくしてくれます。


↑We ate delicious food and had a very good time.
  おいしい料理を食べ、楽しい時間を過ごしました。



↑Following that, once we moved back to our house and I visited Matsumoto again by train.
  一旦家に帰って、自分だけ電車で松本に再び行きました。


↑I had an adults’ drinking party with Yasuhiro and Shusuke. We graduated from the same university and are the same age.
  大人の飲み会を開きました。同じ大学卒で同い歳です。

No comments:

Post a Comment