Sunday, July 4, 2021

4th Jul. Buckwheat Noodles, Game そば・ゲームだぞ

「Buckwheat Noodles, Game」

7月4日 そば・ゲームだぞ

 

 

 

 


↑I jogged in the morning as usual.

  いつも通り朝走りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched Anpanman and Disney World of English DVD.

  KaitoマンはアンパンマンとDWEを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Around noon, we visited the buckwheat noodles restaurant of my aquaintance.

  昼頃、知り合いのそば屋へ行きました。

 

 

 

↑We ordered kakiage, a mixture of vegetable bits fried in batter

  かき揚げと

 

 

 

↑and family size buckwheat noodles. It was delicious as usual.

  ファミリー用そばを注文しました。いつも通りおいしかったです。

 

 

 

↑After that we moved to i-city shopping mall then played games. This is Pokemon game. Kaito got a pokemon card.

  それからアイシティに移動して、ゲームをしました。これはポケモンゲームで、Kaitoマンはポケモンカードを手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑Lately, Kaito really likes an air hockey game and plays it well.

  最近Kaitoマンはエアーホッケーが大好きで、上手にできます。

 

 

 

↑Yesterday when I was working at i-city with my students, Kaito visited here and played together with Tamami and her parents. He wanted to take me here.

  昨日生徒と一緒にアイシティで働いている時、KaitoマンはTamamiさんとじいじばあばとココを訪れました。Torojiro先生にもここに来て欲しかったようです。

 

 

 

↑When we came back home, I cut grass,

  家に帰った時、草刈りをして、

 

 

 

↑changed screen film of my mobile phone then

  携帯スクリーンのフィルムを替えて、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC together with Kaito and Ted bear.

  Kaitoマン、テッドくまさんとタブレットを見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment