Sunday, July 11, 2021

11th Jul. LAKE WALK レイクウォークだぞ

「LAKE WALK」

7月11日 レイクウォークだぞ

 

 

 

 

 


↑YAMANEKO dolls were dried up while I was sleeping.

  寝ている間、山ネコが乾きました。

 

 

 

↑I jogged to vacation houses area.

  別荘エリアまで走りました。

 

 

 

↑Following that I ate breakfast at the room for rocking chairs.

  ロッキングチェアの部屋で朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After a heavy rain, I cleaned our flower bed.

  激しい雨の後、花壇をきれいにしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito jumped on garden stones.

  Kaitoマンは庭石を飛びました。

 

 

 

↑After that we visited LAKE WALK shopping mall then played air hockey. “The Big Bang” mode is attractive.

  それからレイクウォークに行ってエアーホッケーをしました。ビッグバンモードは面白いです。

GOPR0706 11 Jul. 2021 Lake Walk Okaya Game 1 Air Hockey

https://youtu.be/UL97CcllbaM

 

 

 

↑While Kaito and Tamami were playing there,

  KaitoマンとTamamiさんが遊んでいる間、

GOPR0707 11 Jul. 2021 Lake Walk Okaya Game 2 doesn't work

https://youtu.be/lLawsI5qyTo

 

 

 

↑I walked to the barber then had my hair cut.

  散髪屋へ歩いて行き、髪を切りました。

 

 

 

↑We played on a sofa until dinner time.

  夕食時間までソファで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑I took photos related to Tonga because I will give a lecture about Tonga tomorrow.

  明日トンガの講義をするので、たくさん写真を撮りました。

No comments:

Post a Comment