Sunday, July 18, 2021

18th Jul. Fountain 噴水だぞ

「Fountain」

7月18日 噴水だぞ

 

 

 

 


↑I dried clothes and watered plants then

  洗濯物を干して、植物に水をあげて、

 

 

 

↑went out for jog.

  ジョギングの為に外出しました。

 

 

 

↑Since I have pain in my ankle, I jogged and walked only 5 miles.

  足首が痛むので、8kmだけ歩いたり走ったりしました。

 

 

 

↑After taking shower, I drank coffee at the room for rocking chair then

  シャワーを浴びた後、ロッキングチェア部屋でコーヒーを飲み、

 

 

 

↑car raced on tablet PC.

  タブレットで車のレースをしました。

 

 

 

↑I scattered sawdust on a flower bed for mums.

  菊の花壇に木屑をまきました。

 

 

 

↑Following that we enjoyed Water World.

  それからウォーターワールドを楽しみました。

20210718_104122 Water World

https://youtu.be/sOyhVsgF_iw

 

 

 

↑Kaito leaned how to make a fountain with the hose of a suction pump. He looks super happy.

 Kaitoマンは吸水ポンプのホースで噴水を作る技を身につけました。とても幸せそうです。  

GOPR0711 18 Jul. 2021 Water World, Fountain

https://youtu.be/UJ6C3qkdtqg

GOPR0712 18 Jul. 2021 Water World, Fountain

https://youtu.be/wtsPerlc8hY

GOPR0713 18 Jul. 2021 Water World, Fountain

https://youtu.be/ulqw9-Kix1c

 

 

 

 

↑We are feeling at home thanks to our private swimming pool.

  プールのお陰でリラックスできます。

 

 

 

 

↑I can cool my ankle with cool water from a river.

  川から来る水で足首を冷やせます(笑)

 

 

 

↑We found a river crab and set it free at a river.

  サワガニを見つけ、川に逃がしてあげました。

 

 

 

↑After that we visited the restaurant on the way to Yabuhara Ski Field after a long time away but it closed down. Oh man!

  それからやぶはらスキー場途中の中華料理店へ行きましたが、閉店していました。なんてこった・・・

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited Kurashino-Kougeikan Museumwhere I visited last week as off-campus activities. I handed in the coaster that 2 of students, who were absent at that time, made at school. The finishing is done by a skilled worker then they send coasters to school.

  帰りにくらしの工芸館に行きました。先週校外学習で来たところです。あの時欠席だった2名が学校で作ったコースターを提出しました。仕上げは職人がやって、学校へ送ってくれます。

 

 

 

↑Kaito took photos in front of the medals of Nagano Winter Olmpics Game in 1998.

  Kaitoマンは1998長野オリンピックメダルの前で写真を撮りました。

 

 

 

↑I found the table made from wine barrel. It’s almost the same shape of mine but it costs US$800 maybe because it’s lacquered table. I usually sell it for US$30.

  ほとんど自分の作ったのと同じ形のワインテーブルを見つけました。しかし8万円超!!漆塗りだからでしょう・・・。Torojiro先生は普段3千円で売っています・・・。

 

 

 

↑After that we had lunch at SS restaurant.

  それから食堂SSで昼食でした。

 

 

 

↑Our flower bed looks nice.

  花壇が良く見えます!

No comments:

Post a Comment