Saturday, April 4, 2020

4th Apr. Old Platform 昔のプラットホームだぞ

「Old Platform」
4月4日 昔のプラットホームだぞ







↑I jogged in the morning.
  朝、走りました。





↑On the way back, I passed Midoriko Station then
  帰りにみどり湖駅を通過して、






↑visited the huge house.
  デカイ家を訪れました。





↑I walked up the sloping road for 3 minutes.
  坂道を3分間上りました。





↑I got to the ruins of the old station “Higashi-Shiojiri Station”
  旧 東塩尻駅の遺跡に辿り着きました。






↑Here is still active railway and maybe once in hour train passes.
  ここには現役の線路もあって、多分1時間に1本位電車が通過します。





↑No one there except for me.
  自分以外誰もいません。






↑I went on a discontinued line then
  廃線跡を辿り





↑I found the old platform at last.
  ついに昔のプラットフォームを見つけました。






↑I walked to the end of the railway.
  終わるまで線路を歩きました。






↑I moved back to the huge house.
  デカイ家まで戻りました。






↑It takes me about 30 minutes to my apartment on foot.
  アパートまで歩いて30分です。






↑Kaito was comparing his friend,small Ted bear, and big Ted bear.
  Kaitoマンはお友達の小さいテッドくまさんと大きいテッドくまさんを比べていました。






↑Kaito prepared a bath with me.
  Kaitoマンは一緒にお風呂の準備をしました。







↑Kaito sat on my handmade rocking chair.
  ロッキングチェアに座りました。






↑Kaito dropped balls from the 2nd floor.
  Kaitoマンは2階からボールを落としました。






↑We played at the kids’ park.
  キッズパークで遊びました。







↑Kaito got the Dr. Yellow Shinkansen shoes.
  Kaitoマンはドクターイエローの靴を手に入れました。







↑Today’s lunch.
  今日の昼食







↑We enjoyed AEON mall and
  イオンモールと





 
↑Sports gears shop.
  ゼビオを楽しみました。







↑Kaito watched DWE and
  KaitoマンはDWEと






↑Anpanman DVD.
  アンパンマンDVDを見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment