「Ikejima Meeting 1 Water World Twice, Local Food, Nostalgic Public Bath」
8月9日 池島会だぞ1 ウォーターワールド2回・山賊焼き・昭和の銭湯

↑Tamami
had AI edit family photo. Maybe it was taken in Osaka.
Tamamiさんは多分大阪で撮ったであろう家族写真をAIに加工してもらいました。

↑I checked
security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,
防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

↑dried
clothes outside then
洗濯物を外に干して、

↑went
to vote and
投票に行って、

↑went
for a jog around 9 AM.
9時頃ジョギング出かけました。

↑Around
10 AM, I drew spring water for the guests arriving today.
10時頃、今日やってくるお客さんのために湧水を汲みました。

↑Ichina
and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast then cleaned rooms for the guest and
Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、お客さんのために部屋を掃除して、

↑I
made carbonated drinks.
Torojiro先生は炭酸飲料を作りました。

↑Around
11:30 AM, we did radio gymnastics exercise at the smaller swimming pool then
11時半頃、小さいプールでラジオ体操をして、
GOPR0321 9 Aug. 2026 Radio Gymnastic
Exercises in the smaller swimming pool
https://youtu.be/TRHdfu4P7Bw

↑started
Water World around noon.
昼頃、ウォーターワールドを始めました。

↑Since
the water temperature was still cold, we mostly practiced monkey bars, kayak
and slackline.
水温がまだ冷たかったので、主に雲梯・カヤック・スラックライン練習をしました。

↑Kaito
is brave so he practiced snorkel and jumping from the stepladder.
Kaitoマンは勇敢なのでシュノーケルと脚立ジャンプを練習しました。

↑After
1 hour, we finished Water World, I harvested vegetables,
1時間後、ウォーターワールドを終え、野菜を収穫し、

↑ate
lunch around 1:30 PM,
1時半頃、昼食を食べ、

↑Ichina
practiced inline skate then
Tina姫はインラインスケートを練習して、

↑At
3 PM, Kaito and I went to Shiojiri Station to pick Ikejima meeting member ‘Kawai
family’ up.
3時にKaitoマンとTorojiro先生は池島会メンバーKawaiファミリーを迎えに塩尻駅に行きました。

↑They
visited our house last year September. At that time, we managed to do Water World
but felt cold so we decided to have Ikejima Meeting in August during summer
vacation this year. We started Water World around 3:40 PM but after 15 minutes,
it started thundering so we closed the swimming pools.
彼らは去年9月に来てくれましたが、その時何とかウォーターワールドをしたのですが、寒く感じました。なので今年は8月夏休み中に池島会をすることにしたのです。ウォーターワールドを3時40分頃始めましたが、15分後に雷がなったのでプールを終わりにしました。
1786449844070 2026.08.09 Water World
https://youtu.be/3fzoa98ZEH8https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2025/09/14th-sep-2025-ikejima-meeting-in.html
https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2025/09/15th-sep-2025-ikejima-meeting-in.html
↑Ikejima meeting last year.

↑After
that, we played at the kids’ park around 5:30 PM then
その後、5時半頃キッズパークで遊び、

↑visited
Sanzoku Restaurant where Mr. Yajima and I visited last year 1 month after
Ikejima Meeting. Unfortunately, the seating area was full, so we made a
reservation and went sightseeing. Kids like train so we moved to the top of
Wing Road shopping mall then enjoyed watching trains.
去年池島会の1か月後にYajima氏と来た山賊に行きました。残念ながら席が満席だったので予約して、観光に出かけました。子どもたちは電車好きなのでウィングロードの頂上に行き、電車を見て楽しみました。
https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2025/10/14th-oct-2025-suddenly-mr-yajima-came.html
↑last year, I
visited here with Mr.Yajima

↑Around
7 PM, I received a call from Sanzoku restaurant then we visited there again.
7時頃、山賊から連絡があったので、再び訪れました。

↑We
ordered famous local food ‘Sanzoku-yaki’ then ate it a lot.
有名なローカルフード山賊焼きを注文し、たくさん食べました。

↑After
Sanzoku Restaurant, we visited the public bath ‘Kuwano-yu’ around 8:30 PM. it’s
very retro atmosphere.
山賊の後、8時半頃、昭和レトロな銭湯「桑の湯」に行きました。

↑After
bath, we drank coffee creamer. It’s common in Japan.
お風呂の後は、コーヒーミルクを飲みました。定番です(笑)
No comments:
Post a Comment