「No Water World, Carbon Dioxide Cylinder, Balloon Volleyball」
8月29日 ウォーターワールド無し・二酸化炭素ボンベ・風船バレーボールだぞ

↑I
watched the nostalgic music, the deceased person Gattsu Ichimatsu is singing,
TV program early in the morning,
早朝、亡くなったガッツ石松が歌っている懐かしい歌「みんなのうた」番組を見て、

↑watched
Pythagoras Swith TV program,
ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

↑checked
security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then harvested vegetables.
防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、野菜を収穫しました。

↑It
was raining and my lower back was hurting a little, so
雨が降っていて、腰が少し痛かったので、

↑I
didn’t jog but walked to the place I always draw spring water around 6:30 AM.
ジョギングはせず、6時半頃、いつも湧水を汲んでいる場所まで歩いて行きました。

↑After
that, I dried clothes inside,
その後、洗濯物を室内に干して、

↑decided
that Water World was not possible,
ウォーターワールドはできないと判断して、

↑we
played indoors instead.
代わりに室内で遊びました。

↑Around
1 PM, we had lunch at Sukiya Restaurant,
1時頃、すき家で昼食を食べて、

↑moved
to the dentist where Kaito always goes for his regular checkups then
Kaitoマンがいつも定期検診を受けている歯医者に移動し、

↑visited
Kaito’s favorite amusement park around 3:30 PM.
3時半頃、Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークに行きました。

↑We
won a pretty doll and a blanket in a bingo game and
ビンゴゲームでかわいい人形と毛布を手に入れて、

↑got
5 boxes of Pocky for less than US$1 (US$1=\150) from a crane game.
クレーンゲームで100円でポッキー5箱獲りました。

↑The
carbon dioxide cylinder I had ordered has arrived at the store so we visited
there and bought it while we were out shopping.
注文していた二酸化炭素ボンベが店に届いたので買い物ついでに買いに行きました。

↑At
BOOK OF PLUS, we bought this ball for playing catch.
ブックオフプラスでキャッチボール用のボールを買いました。300円

↑After
we came back home, we watched tablet PC at a living room and
家に帰った後、居間でタブレットを見て、

↑watched
volleyball game on TV at Osaka Station,
バレーボールの試合を大阪駅で見て、

↑ate dinner together,
一緒に夕食を食べ、

↑played
balloon volleyball until bath time then went to bed early.
お風呂の時間まで風船バレーボールをして、早く寝ました。
No comments:
Post a Comment