「Water World, Preparation for Ikejima Meeting, Inline Skates」
8月8日 ウォーターワールド・池島会準備・インラインスケートだぞ

↑Tamami
had AI edit family photo. Maybe it was taken in Osaka.
Tamamiさんは多分大阪で撮ったであろう家族写真をAIに加工してもらいました。

↑Around
6:30 AM, I went jogging.
6時半頃、ジョギングに出かけました。

↑When
I was watching TV, they said ‘Right now, there is a sequence of six eights!’ It’s
Reiwa era 8, August 8th 8:08:08 AM. Wow!
めざましテレビを見ている時、「今ちょうど8が6つ並びます!」と言っていました。おぉ令和8年8月8日8時8分8秒!!!

↑After
that, I dried clothes outside.
その後、洗濯物を外に干しました。

↑Around
9 AM, Kaito woke up late because he was tired from Osaka trip but he succeeded
in hitting the jackpot.
9時頃Kaitoマンは遅くに起きてきました。大阪旅行で疲れていたのですが、大当たりを出すことに成功しました。

↑After
that, I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then
その後、防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

↑harvested
vegetables.
野菜を収穫しました。

↑While
Kaito was practicing touch typing,
Kaitoマンがブラインドタッチ練習をしている間に、

↑I
drained the swimming pools and
プールの排水を行い、

↑replaced
almost all of the water because it became very dirty while we were in Osaka.
ほぼすべての水を入れ替えました。大阪にいる間にすごく汚くなったからです。

↑Around
noon, we enjoyed Water World. Since new river water is very cold, we mostly
enjoyed monkey bars and water guns in a shallow water. It was also the
preparation for Ikejima Meeting tomorrow.
昼頃、ウォーターワールドを楽しみました。入れたての川水はとても冷たいので、主に雲梯と水鉄砲を浅い水深で楽しみました。これは明日の池島会の準備でもありました。

↑After
lunch, around 2 PM, we did radio gymnastics exercise at Japanese-style rooms.
昼食の後、2時頃、和室でラジオ体操をしました。
GOPR0320 8 Aug. 2026 Radio Gymnastic
Exercises at Japanese-style rooms
https://youtu.be/mYyJFpyHS08

↑Arouund
3:30 PM, we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park, enjoyed coin games and
bingo game,
3時半頃、Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークに行き、メダルゲームとビンゴゲームを楽しみ、

↑enjoyed
shopping at Daiso and Second Street then
ダイソーとセカンドストリートで買い物を楽しみ、

↑Kaito
bought inline skates at OFF HOUSE for ski training.
オフハウスでKaitoマンはスキートレーニングのため、インラインスケートを買いました。

↑Following
that, we visited BOOK OFF PLUS then received a refund under the money-back
guarantee. This portable cooler was broken within 1 month. We bought new Bluetooth
keyboard.
それからブックオフプラスで返金保証を受けました。ここひえもどきが1か月以内で壊れたのです。新しくブルーツースキーボードも買いました。

↑When
we came back home around 8 PM, we saw the firework display by chance at our
yard.
8時頃、家に帰った時、たまたま庭で花火大会を見ました。

↑We fed
the goldfish,
金魚に餌をあげて、

↑practiced
typing and watched TV at Osaka Station,
タイピング練習をして、大阪駅でテレビを見て、

↑ate dinner together,
一緒に夕食を食べ、

↑played
until bath time then went to bed early.
お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。
No comments:
Post a Comment