Tuesday, August 4, 2026

4th Aug. 2026 Osaka 2 Dream 21, Ikoma-Sanjo Amusement Park 大阪だぞ2 ドリーム21・生駒山上遊園地だぞ

Osaka 2 Dream 21, Ikoma-Sanjo Amusement Park

8月4日 大阪だぞ2 ドリーム21・生駒山上遊園地だぞ

 

 

 

I hit the jackpot early in the morning,

  早朝大当たりを出して、

 

 

saw the java sparrow Pi-chan (Bun-taro)bathing then

  文鳥のピーちゃん(文太郎)が水浴びをしているのを見て、

 

 

 

moved HIACE to the parking lot I had reserved last night. Thanks to the mobile phone application “Akippa”, I can park HIACE cheaply at any time I want.

  ハイエースをコインパーキングから昨夜予約したアキッパのスペースに移動しました。これで安くいつでも駐車できます。次回からもずっと、どこへ行くでもこのアプリでいい気がします()

 

 

 

Ichina couldn’t wake up when Chiikawa started so we recorded it for Ichina.

  Tina姫はちいかわの時間までに起きなかったので、録画しました。

MOV_2971 2026.08.04 Chiikawa


https://youtu.be/IKg69sv3LtY

 

 

 

we ate breakfast first,

  朝食を先に食べて、

 

 

 

Ichina woke up, ate breakfast after 30 minutes,

  Tina姫は30分後に起きて朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

Kaito drew a losing ticket three times then

  Kaitoマンはトリプルいんけつをたたき出して、

 

 

 

we did radio gymnastics exercise around 8:30 AM.

  8時半頃、ラジオ体操をしました。

GOPR0316 4 Aug. 2026 Radio Gymnastic Exercises in grandparents' house, Osaka


https://youtu.be/_6P7bQ2rbeE

 

 

 

Around 9 AM, we visited Dream 21 with my sister Akiko then

  9時に、金持ちのAkikoさんと一緒にドリーム21に行き、

 

 

 

played at Indoor Play Area.

  室内遊具で遊びました。

 

 

 

It’s much bigger than Osakada Park, Ichina and Kaito really like this place.

  小坂田公園よりそうとう大きいので、Tina姫とKaitoマンはこの場所が大好きです。

MOV_2999 2026.08.04 Dream 21, Zipline


https://youtube.com/shorts/Isba9OvD0XE

 




After that, we watched a planetarium show there. Kaito is supposed to observe the moon and compile a record of it for his homework.

  その後、そこでプラネタリウムを見ました。Kaitoマンは月を観察してまとめる宿題をすることになっています。

 

 

 

While I walked to the parking lot to get HIACE, they enjoyed science museum.

  Torojiro先生が駐車場まで歩いてハイエースをとってくる間、皆は科学館を楽しみました。

1785812782075 2026.08.04 Dream 21, Science Museum


https://youtube.com/shorts/k7I8mr4ScPk

 

 

 

Around noon, Akiko went back to parents’ house, we visited the AEON mall in Shijo-nawate City. It was our second time.

  昼頃、金持ちAkikoさんは実家に戻り、四条畷イオンモールに行きました。2回目です。

 

 

 

We had lunch there. Ichina and Tamami ate thick white noodles, Kaito and I ate Chinese noodles.

  昼食を食べました。Tina姫とTamamiさんはうどんを食べ、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生はラーメン魁力屋を食べました。

 

 

 

Around 3 PM, we left the AEON mall then

  3時頃、イオンモールを出て、

 

 

 

arrived at Ikoma Sanjo Amusement Park around 3:30 PM.

  3時半頃、生駒山上遊園地に着きました。

 

 

 

This time, we bought free pass ticket. It costs US$28 for adults, US$26 for kids, US$20 for infant. (US$1=\150).

  今回はフリーパスでした。大人4200円、子ども4000円、幼児3000円です。

 

 

 

We rode on the rides near the entrance first.

  まず入口付近の乗り物に乗りました。

 

 

 

Kaito couldn’t master this ride, though it’s much smaller than that of Komoro Children Amusement Park.

  Kaitoマンはこの乗り物を克服できませんでした。小諸児童遊園地のよりずっと小さいのですが・・・

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2025/11/30th-nov-2025-komoro-children-amusement.html

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2026/03/22nd-mar-2026-komoro-children-amusement.html

 

 

 

Ichina has reached a height of 100 cm, 3.3 feet, so she can now ride all the attractions here.

  Tina姫は身長が100cmになったので、全部の乗り物が乗れるようになりました。

 

 

 

We saw beautiful scenery from the ride “Cycle mono-rail”

  サイクルモノレールから、キレイな景色を見ました。

 

 

 

This is newly installed ride.

  新設されたアトラクションです。

 

 

 

Thanks to the free pass ticket, we were able to ride the attractions to our heart’s content.

  フリーパスのお陰で思う存分乗り物に乗れました。

 

 

 

We rode on the oldest attraction as well this time.

  今回も最古の乗り物に乗りました。

 

 

 

This train passes the highest point of Mt. Ikoma, 2100 feet. My house in Nagano is located at a height of 2550 feet.

  この電車は生駒山の頂上を通ります。642mですが、長野の我が家は777mです()

 

 

 

We rode on the indoor attractions a lot because it’s cool.

  室内のアトラクションにたくさん乗りました。涼しいからです。

 

 

 

After Ichina rode on the small merry-go-round,

  Tina姫が小さなメリーゴーランドに乗った後、

 

 

 

We rode on the log ride. It reopened last month after being renovated. The course has changed, and the speed has increased.

  急流すべりに乗りました。先月リニューアルしました。コースが変わってスピードが上がりました。

MOV_3124 2026.08.04 Ikoma Sanjou Amusement Park, Log Ride


https://youtube.com/shorts/e_MPSvaGfQs

 

 

 

I found the very old panda ride. Maybe I rode on it when I was Ichina’s age.

  めちゃくちゃ古いパンダの乗り物を見つけました。たぶんTorojiro先生がTina姫の年齢の頃、乗ったことがありました。

 

 

 

It brought back so many memories that I let Ichina and Kaito ride that panda.

  あまりに懐かしいので、Tina姫とKaitoマンをパンダに乗せました。

MOV_3126◎◎ 2026.08.04 Ikoma Sanjou Amusement Park, Old Panda Ride that I rode 40 years ago


https://youtube.com/shorts/5bKE8z1ROmo

 

 

 

After that, we rode on log ride again.

  その後、また急流すべりに乗りました。

MOV_3134 2026.08.04 Ikoma Sanjou Amusement Park, Log Ride


https://youtube.com/shorts/30lbnED523I

MOV_3135◎◎ 2026.08.04 Ikoma Sanjou Amusement Park, Log Ride


https://youtube.com/shorts/tY4YCTnbSWs

 

 

 

Kaito and I played putting golf,

  KaitoマンとTorojiro先生はパターゴルフをして、

 

 

 

we rode on a lot of attractions until it got dark.

  暗くなるまでたくさんアトラクションに乗りました。

 

 

 

It started getting crowded with people wanting to see the night view, so we decided to go home.

  夜景を見たい人で混み始めたので、家に帰ることにしました。

 

 

 

Finally, we rode this ride. Ichina seemed happy to be able to ride it all by herself.

  最後にこの乗り物に乗りました。Tina姫は一人で乗れるようになったのがうれしいようでした。

 

 

 

We took photos at the entrance,

  入口で写真を撮って、

 

 

 

Ichina and Tamami took the squirrel train, Kaito and I dashed to the parking lot then we left the amusement park around 8 PM.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんはリスの電車に乗り、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生はダッシュで駐車場まで行き、8時頃生駒山上遊園地を出ました。

 

 

 

We ate late dinner with grandparents around 9 PM,

  遅い夕食をじいじばあばと食べて、

 

 

 

played with Pi-chan (Bun-taro) until bath time then went to bed immediately.

  ピーちゃん(文太郎)とお風呂の時間まで遊んで、すぐに寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment