Friday, August 28, 2026

28th Aug. 2026 Blade Replacement 刃の交換だぞ

「Blade Replacement」

8月28日 刃の交換だぞ

 

 

↑I watched the TV program about nature early in the morning,

  早朝、自然に関する番組を見て、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑When Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンが起きた時、

 

 

 

↑I changed the damaged blade of grass trimmer. I damaged it when we visited the old Shiojiri Station. After that, I put it outside because the Chinese constructor is coming to pick it up.

  傷んだ草刈り機の刃を替えました。旧塩尻駅に行った時、傷めたのでした。その後それを外に出しました。中国人の業者が取りに来るのです。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we ate breakfast,

  その後、朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off, watched tablet PC and Chiikawa then

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑At my school, we started creating art pieces for the cultural festival.

  学校で、文化祭に向けてアート作品作りを始めました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I visited the clinic and had a body maintenance.

  仕事の後、整骨院を訪れ、体のメンテナンスを行いました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was helping Tamami and Kaito was watching TV.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫はTamamiさんのお手伝いをして、Kaitoマンはテレビを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina received the birthday gifts and money from Osaka. Her birthday is coming up soon.

  Tina姫は大阪から誕生日プレゼントとお金を受け取りました。もうすぐ誕生日です。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食の後、

 

 

↑we played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment