Sunday, August 2, 2026

2nd Aug. 2026 Water World, Preparation for Osaka trip, Ichina is flexible ウォーターワールド・大阪準備・Tina姫は体が柔らかいぞ

Water World, Preparation for Osaka trip, Ichina is flexible

8月2日 ウォーターワールド・大阪準備・Tina姫は体が柔らかいぞ

 

 

 

I distributed the neighborhood newsletter,

  地区のお便りを配って、

 

 

 

checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

 

went our for a jog.

  ジョギングに出かけました。

 

 

 

Since, Tamami went working, I went out with Walkie-Talkie. The signal reached even a location 2 miles away. I told Kaito when I would be coming back.

  Tamamiさんが仕事に行ったので、Torojiro先生はトランシーバーを持って外出しました。3km離れた所でも電波が届きました。Kaitoマンにいつ帰るか伝えました。

 

 

 

During summer vacation, I have a lot of things to do, so can’t go for long-distance jog, but I do jog every day.

  夏休み中はやることがたくさんあるので、遠くまでジョギングできませんが、毎日走ります。

 

 

 

1785669059779 2026.08.02 Movie from Akiko, Cicada


https://youtube.com/shorts/fG05mufZYOQ

I received movie from Akiko in Osaka. She is rich.

  大阪のAkikoさんから動画を受け取りました。金持ちです。

 

 

 

Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

did radio gymnastics exercise at the smaller swimming pool then

  小さいプールでラジオ体操をして、

GOPR0309 2 Aug.2026 Radio Gymnastic Exercises at Water World, smaller swimming pool


https://youtu.be/bN7r7apDNfw

 

 

 

started Water World around 11 AM.

  11時頃、ウォーターワールドを始めました。

MOV_2851 2026.08.02 Water World, Ichina jumps from the highest place, Kaito's monkey bars


https://youtube.com/shorts/VQT5kfzo78U

 

 

 

 

We mostly practiced monkey bars today. Ichina fell down on purpose and I reached the halfway point.

  今日は主に雲梯を練習し、Tina姫はわざと落下し、Torojiro先生は半分の所まで行けました。

GOPR0310 2 Aug.2026 Water World, Monkey Bars, Ichina falls on purpose, Kaito cannot make it


https://youtu.be/lmwnxS7APJQ

GOPR0311◎◎ 2 Aug.2026 Water World, Monkey Bars, Kaito and I, I reached the halfway point


https://youtu.be/E_r73VIhFuc

GOPR0314◎◎◎ 2 Aug.2026 Water World, Monkey Bars, Ichina falls on purpose


https://youtu.be/pQjN_6MzOu8

 

 

 

Ichina and Kaito succeeded with assistance.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは補助付きで成功しました!

GOPR0312 2 Aug.2026 Water World, Monkey Bars, Ichina succeeded with assistance


https://youtu.be/9XcHbkPsIEY

GOPR0313 2 Aug.2026 Water World, Monkey Bars, Ichina and Kaito succeeded with assistance


https://youtu.be/ggob8MzuPGU

 

 

 

we enjoyed Water World to the fullest,

  ウォーターワールドを存分に楽しみ、

 

 

 

took shower then finished it around 12:30 PM..

  シャワーを浴びて、12時半頃、終わりました。

 

 

 

Shouki, who participated in Shiojiri Association Party, left snorkel and water gun. We will use them, haha.

  昨日塩尻会に参加したShouki先生がシュノーケルと水鉄砲を忘れていきました。使わせていただきます()

 

 

 

We ate late lunch at Tenhou Restaurant, Shiojiri branch around 2:30 PM. Tenhou is Kaito’s favorite restaurant.

  2時半頃、遅い昼食をテンホウ塩尻店で食べました。Kaitoマンお気に入りです。

 

 

 

Following that, we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park, played coin games, enjoyed bingo game,

  それからKaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークに行き、メダルゲームをしてビンゴゲームを楽しみ、

 

 

 

got the famous chili pepper-designed toy in a crane game,

  有名な八幡屋磯五郎デザイングッズをクレーンゲームで獲り、

 

 

 

moved to AEON MALL, I had my hair cut, Ichina and Kaito waited for 15 minutes,

  イオンモールに行き、Torojiro先生は髪を切り、Tina姫とKaitoマンは15分待ち、

 

 

 

we got a lot of chocolates for free then

  無料で大量のチョコレートを獲り、

MOV_2873 2026.08.02 AEON MALL


https://youtube.com/shorts/V5Cr9KWlDGs

 

 

 

got chilled inside the shopping mall.

  ショッピングモール内で体を冷やしました。

 

 

 

On the way back, I put gas in HIACE. Our beloved car will take us to Osaka tomorrow.

  帰りにハイエースに給油しました。愛車は明日皆を大阪へ連れて行ってくれます。

 

 

 

I drew spring water then went back home.

  湧水を汲んで家に帰りました。

 

 

 

Ichina and Kaito decided that they take turns feeding the two goldfish, Deka-kin and Dekao.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは交代で2匹の金魚たち(デカキン君とデカオ君)に餌をあげることにしました。

 

 

 

They played at a living room,

  居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time then we did some stretching exercises. Ichina is super flexible.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで柔軟体操をしました。Tina姫はめちゃくちゃ体が柔らかいです!

No comments:

Post a Comment