Friday, August 21, 2026

21st Aug. 2026 Carbon Dioxide Cylinder 二酸化炭素ボンベ(みどボン)だぞ

Carbon Dioxide Cylinder

8月21日 二酸化炭素ボンベ(みどボン)だぞ

 

 

I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

Ichina and Kaito woke up at 6 AM then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは6時に起きて、

 

 

 

did radio gymnastic exercises on the second-floor corrider.

  2階廊下でラジオ体操をしました。

GOPR1328 21 Aug. 2026 Radio Gymnastic Exercises on the second-floor corridor, The opposite direction


https://youtu.be/WmBhSuh90cQ

 

 

 

 

Following that, Ichina ate breakfast,

  それからTina姫は朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

Kaito cleaned rooms,

  Kaitoマンは部屋の掃除をして、

 

 

 

ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

we saw Tamami off,

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

watched tablet PC and Chiikawa then

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

went to Children’s house and

  児童館と

 

 

 

went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

At my school, we enjoyed P.E.

  Torojiro先生の学校では体育を楽しみ、

 

 

 

had a meeting about overnight field trip. We have it on 9-10 Sep.

  宿泊学習についての集会がありました。9月9日・10日にあります。

 

 

 

After work, I visited the supermarket LAMU then bought discounted food items.

  仕事の後、ラ・ムーによって、3割引きの食材を買いました。

 

 

 

Following that, I moved to the liquor shop, Nagahara, then bought carbon dioxide cylinder. The cylinder currently in use will finish soon but I couldn’t find new one at liquor shops. At last, I found it. I bought it for US$70 (US$1=\150), and we can get  US$40 deposit back when we return the empty cylinder.

  それから、酒のながはらへ移動し、みどボンを買いました。もうすぐ今使っているみどボンが終わるのですが、新しいのが酒屋で見つからなかったのです。ついに見つけました。ある所にはあるのですねぇ~。1万円位で買いましたが、空になったボンベを返すと5千円返ってきます。

 

 

 

When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito were playing at a living room. I ate dinner alone,

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンは居間で遊んでいました。Torojiro先生は一人で夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

we played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment