Friday, August 7, 2026

7th Aug. 2026 Osaka 5 Osaka to Nagano 大阪だぞ5 大阪~長野だぞ

Osaka 5 Osaka to Nagano

8月7日 大阪だぞ5 大阪~長野だぞ

 

 

I dried clothes outside,

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

Kaito and I watched Jarinko Chie TV program at 7 AM. The story was new for us and different from the stories we always watch on DVD.

  7時にKaitoマンとじゃりン子チエのテレビ番組を見ました。新しいストーリーでいつも見ているDVDと違っていました。ここは大阪です()

 

 

Ichina was sleeping peacefully so we watched Chiikawa and ate breakfast without her.

 Tina姫はすやすや寝ていたので、ちいかわを見て朝食を先に食べました。

MOV_3352 2026.08.07 Chiikawa


https://youtu.be/9AncRA4P8HA

 

 

 

Around 9 AM, I got on HIACE, visited the gas station then put gas in HIACE and checked tire pressure.

  9時頃、ハイエースに乗り、ガソリンスタンドに行き、給油とタイヤの空気圧確認をしました。

 

 

 

When I came back home, Ichina was eating breakfast.

  家に戻った時、Tina姫は朝食を食べていました。

 

 

 

 

Around 10 AM, we did radio gymnastics exercise then

  10時頃、ラジオ体操をして、

GOPR0319 7 Aug. 2026 Radio Gymnastic Exercises in grandparents' house, Osaka


https://youtu.be/YsHkKh1xEKo

 

 

 

Ichina and Kaito had a stamp put on their card.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはラジオ体操カードにスタンプをもらいました。

 

 

 

Following that, we played with Pi-chan (Bun-taro), said thank you to grandparents and Akiko then left for Nagano around 10:30 AM. Thank you for your hospitality. Time flies when you are having fun.

  それからピーちゃん(文太郎)と遊び、じいじばあばと金持ちAkikoさんにありがとうを言って、10時半頃、長野へ向かいました。おもてなしありがとうございました。楽しい時間はすぐに過ぎるものですね~。

 

 

 

In the city next to grandparents’ house, I found the shop maybe owned by my classmate. Next time, I’d like to visit here.

  実家の隣の市で、たぶん同級生の店を見つけました。次回来たいです。

 

 

 

Around noon, we visited Kumiyama AEON mall in Kyoto Prefecture.

  昼頃、京都の久御山イオンモールを訪れました。

 

 

 

We enjoyed shopping and

  買い物を楽しみ、

 

 

 

ate lunch.

  昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

After lunch, we enjoyed games. There are \20 catcher crane game. Compared with \10 catcher crane game we usually play, that game costs twice as much, but it still cheap and quality of toys are better than \10 catcher. Ichina and Kaito got 1 toy for each.

  昼食後、ゲームを楽しみました。20円キャッチャーがあります。いつもの10円キャッチャーに比べると2倍かかりますが、それでも安いのと、おもちゃの品質は10円キャッチャーより良いです。それぞれ1個ずつおもちゃを獲りました。

 

 

 

After that, we got on the highway, took a short break at Taga Service Area then ate Mr. Donut around 3:30 PM.

  その後、高速道路に乗り、3時半頃、多賀SAで小休憩してミスドを食べました。

 

 

 

Around 6 PM, we had another short break at Enakyo Service Area then bought snack.

  6時頃、恵那峡でまた休憩し、お菓子を買いました。

 

 

 

Around 7 PM, we had the last short break at the roadside station Ohkuwa.

  7時頃、最後の休憩を道の駅大桑でとりました。

 

 

 

Around 8:45 PM, we finally came back home safely.

  8時45分頃、無事家に帰りました。

 

 

 

It’s sad that the trip is over, but we made some wonderful memories. We took a bath and went to bed early.

  旅行が終わるのはさみしいですが、とても良い思い出ができました。お風呂に入って早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment